Welcome Home

I have  a few of the Cutco brand or others may know them as Vector Marketing. They primarily make kitchen knives but there are some good hunting and pocket knives too. I do not have the funds to collect the ones I really want but there are several choices most here will like. I have a few of these key chain models with 2 blades and scissors. One of the blades is of the "Double D" variety that is serrated and will cut just about anything. Also there are some small lock back knives with either plain or "Double D" edge. They make some fine fixed blade hunting knives too. Lifetime warranty too.

Views: 362

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wayne,

Is it my imadination or do you also think that first Cutco looks a little like a Vic Tomo?

And for those who don't know or only think of Cutco as kitchen knives sold door to door...Cutco is the parent Company of another Olean Knife company known as "Ka-Bar" . They know a thing or two about knives.

good looking knives i've not seen them down here,that one would knaw a finger of in a hurry..thanks tom

The serrated edge blades are extremely dangerous. It will cut thru rope quick, also plastic tubing, etc. I like having both blades on the small key chain knife.

tom white said:

good looking knives i've not seen them down here,that one would knaw a finger of in a hurry..thanks tom

They do look somewhat like the new Victorinox Tomo but the edges are more rounded. These things come in several colors too; Red, Blue, Teal, Black and Green. Also this one comes in a strange Golfers type model with an unusual Divot Fork instead of the scissors.

Tobias Gibson said:

Hi Wayne,

Is it my imadination or do you also think that first Cutco looks a little like a Vic Tomo?

And for those who don't know or only think of Cutco as kitchen knives sold door to door...Cutco is the parent Company of another Olean Knife company known as "Ka-Bar" . They know a thing or two about knives.

We bought a set of  Cutco Steak knives off a poor lass we knew who was trying to finance here way through college.

While the Cutco knives were over priced, they do perform quite well.  That edge on the steak knives is really quite remarkable.  Will I buy more?  Maybe when my 30+ year old Chicago Cutlery  kitchen knives gives up the ghost.

Wayne Whitted said:

The serrated edge blades are extremely dangerous. It will cut thru rope quick, also plastic tubing, etc. I like having both blades on the small key chain knife.

tom white said:

good looking knives i've not seen them down here,that one would knaw a finger of in a hurry..thanks tom

I visited the Cutco cutlery in Olean, NY last year, I was mainly looking at the KaBars - also made there. Nice facility.

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW

© 2018   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service