Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Clay Strong's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I read your comment again. I think even the "above" average Girl Scout would love th…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 14, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"Oh yes, it is a great addition to any collection. If they all had to be perfect, the…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 13, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"Smiling Knife, that is one sweet Sheffield. The next time I'm camping out with a dig…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 13, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"Tobias, regardless of the shortcomings of the quality in your example, I doubt if an…"

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"These are fine knives. One thing I see common on the Sawtooth and this Camillus is t…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 12, 2013 to Fixed blades

178 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"I doubt if the cutlers who pieced these knives together would have believed that the…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 11, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"This is an informative site on all bayonets.  Bayonets "

Clay Strong replied Sep 10, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"No problem. I thought maybe the extensive comments on that Crosman blog would help i…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 10, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"Here is a link to info on the Crosman Girand. Maybe it will be helpful in your searc…"

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"These are user friendly. The blade width is reduced by the skillfully made scale cut…"

Clay Strong replied Sep 9, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III left a comment for Rich Randolph
16 hours ago
Rich Randolph is now a member of iKnife Collector
16 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a discussion
19 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted photos
19 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a status
"Thank you for the warm welcome. Looks like the perfect place for me!"
19 hours ago
Lars Ray replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
Saturday
Lars Ray commented on Gary Richard's blog post Clip Knife Pocket Damage Issue Resolved
Apr 12
John left a comment for Jan Carter
Apr 12
John left a comment for dead_left_knife_guy
Apr 12
Jan Carter posted an event

2024 Solvang Custom Knife Show at Hotel Corque

April 26, 2024 to April 27, 2024
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for Wally Guittard
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for John