Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Case Bros. series, Dark molasses Jigged Bone

Tags: Case, Trapper

Views: 4180

Replies to This Discussion

Just in.........

The Crandall is supposed to be "Olive Green", but mine came more of a brownish....which is fine with me. That's natural materials for you.

Nice one though I understand the natural materials. I have a Toothpick in Olive Green from when they first came out and it has green in it, liked it so much I bought a second for an EDC but it didn't have the look I wanted.

Here they are, bottom one has the green,

I have a Peanut that is a bit greener, but it isn't as green as some I've seen. The wood in the picture brought out the brown even more. Next to my other knives it looks a bit greenish but still more brown. But like Charlie said over at CCC forum..."I like it no matter what the color is supposed to be!" LOL!  Actually I like the brownish look.

Nice Tiny toothpicks, by the way. I think I prefer the one on top! 

I think some of the Cows didn't want to go green! LOL!!!

Here's the Trapper Cass made me get. LOL!

Wish Joyce would make me get one. Very nice Craig.

Hahahahaha. Well said, Ken.

Nice Case Craig!  I like it!

Craig Henry said:

Here's the Trapper Cass made me get. LOL!

Thanks guys! 

The Case Trapper is one of my favorite patterns in the Case knife brand.  I love the swing guards as well but the Trapper is a very cool and functional EDC.  Good looking Trapper Craig.  Tell Cass I like her taste in knives.

Thanks Clint!

love the jigging on this knife! great piece!

Wow!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Jan Carter commented on Deb Bowers's status
22 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted a status
"I'm new to this and open to suggestions! All knives are unused, clean, no chips or cracks."
yesterday
Deb Bowers posted a status
"Hi! I have about 300 knives I'd like to sell. Does anyone have suggestions on how to start? May I share pictures here?"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
Saturday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
Saturday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Saturday
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 12
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 11

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Bill Martinson posted photos
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!