Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

A discussion group for the collector and user of the CASE Seahorse Whittler.

Excerpts from the old Seahorse Collectors group...

Views: 3196

Replies to This Discussion

We'll have to find a special (secret) place to meet.

Got my Seahorse in. Now I understand. Will get pictures up soon.

Craig Henry said:

Got my Seahorse in. Now I understand. 

LOL!!

The natural room light doesn't show the green color very well for some reason. Maybe because the olive green is blending with the warm lights. Or something.

I meant room light (without flash), not "natural" room light. That sounds stoopid. 

I sold my Case knife collection, including my 60+ seahorse whittlers, but I just ran across a couple of seahorses that I had misplaced. One's a Stag and the other's one of the exotic gemstone ones. I'm so out of touch with the knives, I'll have to do a little research to find the name of that one.

Anyway, if anybody is interested in buying either of these seahorses, just let me know. I can post pics.

Hey J.J., it's about peach time. You still whittling them seeds?

Frank

frankplant@bellsouth.net

The Seahorse IS a cool knife. It's one of those knives that you just want to keep picking up and looking at. Feels good in the hand too.

Picked me up a basket, just last week, Frank.

Post pics either way.  We'd sure like to see them.  If you had a David Baker Petrified Wood Seahorse, I'd raid the bank account and have to talk to you.

Frank Plant said:

I sold my Case knife collection, including my 60+ seahorse whittlers, but I just ran across a couple of seahorses that I had misplaced. One's a Stag and the other's one of the exotic gemstone ones. I'm so out of touch with the knives, I'll have to do a little research to find the name of that one.

Anyway, if anybody is interested in buying either of these seahorses, just let me know. I can post pics.

Hey J.J., it's about peach time. You still whittling them seeds?

Frank

frankplant@bellsouth.net

All my user Seahorses have had the handles smoothed, Craig.  Look for one in the Pocket Worn series and experience knife bliss.

Craig Henry said:

The Seahorse IS a cool knife. It's one of those knives that you just want to keep picking up and looking at. Feels good in the hand too.

Thanks Ivars!  Don't know how many more I'll get, there's so many Case knives on my want-list. I'm doing a lot of thinking about what's on it for the near future. Makes my head hurt. LOL! I AM anxious to see the Seahorse in the jigged Buffalo Horn this Fall.....and whatever other handles they do it in this Fall.

You say you want the Seahorse unleashed JJ?

Here's what's coming...............

Gumfuddy, sawcut and antique bone, oh my...

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service