Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Whenever I'm deciding which of my EDC blades to take with me for the day I always have a hard time choosing. I always end up carrying more than one, Five to be exact. Does anyone else have a hard time deciding which knife to carry so you end up taking more than one? If so which two do you have the most trouble with deciding on?

Views: 4102

Replies to This Discussion

Do you whittle on the pews?

I am new to this site. I had the same problem, so many knives so few days. This may be excessive but a usually carry three. I have a SAK classic on my key chain, another SAK that changes each day and also a traditional or modern folder depending on what I am wearing or I just stat in one end of my knife roll and work towards the other end.
That's the 11th commandment, thou shalt not whittle on the pews :)

OOPS! LOL!

I thought it was normal to carry more than one. I always tell people wha act amazed at seeing a knife that a real knife man will always have 3 or 4 knives on them. Lol

I've carried a pocket knife every day (mostly) all my life.  Something like a stockma (small or med).  It was just like a watch or wallet.In the past 5 years or so I've gotten into better quality and wider variety knives. Now I carry more than one based mainly on size.  Right now I have Spyderco Chaparral 2, Manbug and Dragonfly2.  I also have a hand made knife, a D'Arbone #53.  I love this knife.  It has a 3 1/4" FFG blade of CPM-M4 and G-10 handle scales.  Liner lock.  The Dragonfly is in a kydex neck sheath.  This is by far the easiest form of carry I've done.  I never have to twist or turn or anything to get the knife out.  Except in public I guess.  I normally put it under my shirt.   I forget sometimes though.

Now I want too start using more conventional knives as well as the Spyderco type (one-hand opening, locking).  Can't carry just one you know. :)

I always carry my Benchmade 551 clipped to my back pocket. In my front pocket I rotate between my Case stockman in CroVan and my Queen stockman in D2.

I always carry more than one and I do try to get a third in somehow!

Lol Steve, when I'm home I do the same.

Big knife, little knife, (and when home) BIGGER knife.

Yep, today I did. Had to go with the wife to town - Eastgate in Cincinnati to get some quilting material. So I put a Canoe in each pocket. Now I ask you, how many went to town today with a Canoe in each pocket?. Not many I bet.

Those RR's sure are pretty, Ken! That's interesting that the smaller one has the back lock on it and not the larger one with what appears to be a single blade. Both are looking very good, though!

Ron, The larger one is a 2 blade.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Deb Bowers posted a discussion
yesterday
J.J. Smith III posted a photo
yesterday
Deb Bowers commented on Deb Bowers's status
yesterday
Deb Bowers commented on Deb Bowers's status
yesterday
Jan Carter commented on Deb Bowers's status
Monday
Deb Bowers posted a status
"Hi! I have about 300 knives I'd like to sell. Does anyone have suggestions on how to start? May I share pictures here?"
Sunday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
Saturday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
Saturday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Saturday
Jan Carter posted a status
Jun 12
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 12
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Jun 12
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Jun 12

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 12
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 11

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service