Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tell the other members what you are looking for. They might have one or know someone who does.

Once you have found the knife, please delete your original post. Thanks.

Tags: buy, to, wanted

Views: 2811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bryan--I know of an IKC member here who had one if the R-1823 "Wild Duck" knives-- Don't know if he still has it or wants to sell it--I had IDed it for him a while back-- Here is the original link-

http://iknifecollector.com/forum/topics/remington-wild-duck

Worth a shot to contact him-

said:

I need a RAT Cutlery (NOT ONTARIO) RC-6 lightly used ok, but I'd prefer new, NO SERRATIONS!

I'm looking for a GEC Northfield French Kate 281111 with the Evening Blue Fishnet Jigged Bone handles, also a GEC Northfield #65 Ben Hogan with a Saber Blade

Thanks

Here's a short list of Buck.SFO's, (Special Factory Order)

#322 Congress w/ Yellow Delrin handles

#331 Grandaddy Barlow w/ Yellow Delrin

#331 ""                  ""        w/ Jigged Bone

#332 regular Barlow w/any handle material

OBK, (Other Buck Knives):

#329 Freedom Trapper

#333 California Toothpick

#334 Millenium Trapper

#315 Yachtsman

#321 Bird Knife

Let's try:

I am seeking

1. Older Schatt & Morgan lockblades

2. Queen linerlock knives, 44L, 19L

3. Unusual swing guards

4. Unusual Mountainman

5.  Good sparrowhawk

Thanks

Im looking for a gerber automatic like the one the army issued me. Mine was stolen. New condition would be great. Let me know if anyone has one.

Hi folks, 

here is my "wishlist":

Used Randall Knives.  Honestly depends on condition but always willing to look at stag, wood and micarta handled knives.

Vintage German pearl handled, horn, bone or stag multi-blades.  

Vintage German made pocket knife tool kits.  Kits do need to be complete, prefer lightly used to mint.

Thanks!

Hi Doug

what about a stag ben hogan with rat tail bolsters?  Unused with original tube?

Doug Webber said:

I'm looking for a GEC Northfield French Kate 281111 with the Evening Blue Fishnet Jigged Bone handles, also a GEC Northfield #65 Ben Hogan with a Saber Blade

Thanks

Bryan, 

PM sent

Bryan W said:

Hi Doug

what about a stag ben hogan with rat tail bolsters?  Unused with original tube?

Doug Webber said:

Thanks

Hi Guys I'm Looking for a it looks like this http://images.knifecenter.com/thumb/1500x1500/knifecenter/kershaw/i...

They no longer make this version I want it new in box complete with papers. there's one on ebay but not will to pay that much for one

Thanks!

Omar

Funny, for the first time, in a long time, that I don't have anything specific on my want list.

Guess I'll have to revert to the old, fall back, belief of "if it looks cool, buy it".

Hi folks.

Looking for Snap-On 1440 Kershaw Chubby in any other color beside the Snap-On red handle/black inserts and the Crafstman black handles/red inserts. Box is not an issue.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service