Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Rights' Freedom's Steel™ III Raises Record $33,000 to Support NRA-ILA and the Second Amendment!

Knife Rights' Freedom's Steel III™ - Shall Not Be Infringed™ sold for a record $33,000 at the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action Dinner and Auction held the evening April 25th in the infield of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

This is the third year in a row that Knife Rights has donated a Freedom's Steel™ knife to be auctioned off by NRA-ILA in appreciation for their support of Knife Rights' legislative efforts in fighting the Second Front in Defense of the Second Amendment™, raising $66,500 total for NRA-ILA.

Knife Rights Chairman Doug Ritter offered his congratulations to the talented and generous collaborators who helped make this incredible fundraiser for NRA-ILA possible:

Knifemaker: Jerry Fisk
Engraving: Shane Taylor
Guard and Pommel Steel: Barrett Firearms
Sheath: Kenny Rowe
Display Case: Brookfield Case
Photography: Terrill Hoffman

Additional details on Freedom's Steel™ and the collaborators who created it, along with additional stunning photography, can be found at: http://www.KnifeRights.org/FreedomsSteel

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Doug Hope folks take the time to support and pay attention to what goes on!

To everyone involved, Thank you!

Be aware knife collectors, these are the groups that fight so hard for our rights.  Help in any way you can, if not financially...pass the info along, see if there is something you can do locally

I would support them if they allowed non US residents in their actions. They don't mind taking my money but at the same time they won't let me enter the draw.

Alexander,

Sorry you feel slighted, but we have very sound reasons for limiting the drawing to U.S. residents. Many non-resident supporters get around this requirement that by partnering with a friend in the U.S. who's address they can use for us to ship to.

Alexander Noot said:

I would support them if they allowed non US residents in their actions. They don't mind taking my money but at the same time they won't let me enter the draw.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III left a comment for Rich Randolph
9 hours ago
Rich Randolph is now a member of iKnife Collector
9 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a discussion
11 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted photos
12 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a status
"Thank you for the warm welcome. Looks like the perfect place for me!"
12 hours ago
Lars Ray replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
Saturday
Lars Ray commented on Gary Richard's blog post Clip Knife Pocket Damage Issue Resolved
Apr 12
John left a comment for Jan Carter
Apr 12
John left a comment for dead_left_knife_guy
Apr 12
Jan Carter posted an event

2024 Solvang Custom Knife Show at Hotel Corque

April 26, 2024 to April 27, 2024
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for Wally Guittard
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for John