Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Meet reps from your favorite knife companies! Enjoy storewide savings, food samples, and giveaways. There's something for everyone.

That is how SMKW describes Rep weekend.  I see that and so much more.  It is a great weekend to get to know the companies you love and more importantly, those you don't know.  What happens this weekend is each company has their own representatives manning their sales stations. They are there to answer questions, help you make some choices and hear what YOU have to say about their knives and products.  Impressive idea isn't it?

I will be there speaking with the folks...so, if you have some questions let me know.

iKC does something a little different while we are here.  We set up a small play station for the kids.  This year we have some pictures of knives and camping gear for them to color.  They color, put mom or dads email on the back and someone wins a small camping kit.  I will take some pics of it in the morning.

In the meantime, what do you want to know?  If you are near, come on by and see us.  I have not quite met you all yet!

Jan

PS, yes Donnie has already bought a knife LOL

Tags: REP, SMKW, WEEKEND

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A couple that takes their family knife making serious but do love to have fun with their customers.  White River Knives has much to be proud of and the knife below is only one of a long line of awesome!

A highlight of the weekend for me.  I am huge fan of Battle Horse knives, another family operation.  Although I have spent many shows with this mans daughter Alicia, this was first opportunity to spend any time with Dan.  I was able to witness the large smile on a young mans face when Dan took the knife off his hip, signed the sheath and gave it to him. Dan is a man with a wicked sense of humor and a strong belief in encouragement.  The young man did a bit of a dance (more of a shuffle) for his knife LOL

Great pics Jan. I wish I could have been there with you, but I am glad you shared it with us. Looks like a lot of fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service