Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I know I'm not the only one.  I love the Scout knives.  I don't care if you call it the Camillus C-4 pattern, Boy Scout knife, camp knife or what have you; I think it is one of the greatest and long lived patterns out there. 

Just about every knife maker in the world has made one so no matter what brand you collect you should have at least one Scout/camp/hobo.  and if you don't have one and you go hiking, camping, fishing or some other type of outdoor activity what knife are you carrying in you pocket and what have you done with it?

Here is one of mine.  It is the Case Scout Jr. (one of the few that probably won't be carried.)

This catagory now has its own Group

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NEW GROUP

Views: 12749

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great looking Scvout knives, Ken.  I'm jealous.

I see so few of these Ulsters! Nice find Ken really nice!

Ken Spielvogel said:

Nice Knives Chuck:  Here is an Ulster - I've not seen one like it before.

Some Campers: Case, Camillus and Robeson - and an Ulster

Real nice Scouts, guys. Ya'll have any Hobo's?

Robert, I had a Hobo once but I sold it a while back. There are a lot of them in the beginning of this discussion. Some nice ones to. I wish I would have kept mine to give to my Grandson who loves knives. Ken

I recently picked up a Imperial (Ireland) Camper - part of the Matterhorn, series.   It's not bad.  These were the Imperial "Swiss Style" knives.  The scales on these always seem to be loose.  I think the Colonial Swiss Master series is much better than the Imperial Matterhorn series.  Still the knife is decent enough and my example is in pretty good shape.  Worth the $5- $12 you can usually get them for.  Got mine for about $8 (including shipping)  I wasn't disappointed.

That's a good one Tobias. Super glue and a clamp, can fix a loose scales in some instances. I have mostly all vintage Hobo's, I have one user but plan to get another one. I see AG. Russell has one for sale for $19.99.

I'm going to pass on this eBay sell:  141023493906

If someone else buys it, let me know how it turns out!   I've never seen anything like it!

Tobias, I think I will pass on it to. Would be an interesting knife but I would be afraid to touch it at that price.

I'm afraid it might lead to a divorce, and on top of that, the judge would decide my wife gets it in the settlement!

I've added to the list of Knives I wish I could afford.

Not worth a divorce. But still a nice knife.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service