Welcome Home

Member News & Announcements (739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BLADE SHOW 2018

The Blade Show has officially ended.  This is possibly the first time I have left this show with mixed feelings. Great show, new knives, co…

Started by Jan Carter

18 Jun 7
Reply by Jan Carter

Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

Measures that may be brought in later in the year mean that although we will be able to buy knives online they will need to be collected fr…

Started by John Bamford

39 May 31
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

60 or 70's Gift shop knife?

Purchased this little gem off of ebay as it peaked my interest for being a bit different than most. It reminds me of a gift shop knife th…

Started by Wally Guittard

7 May 23
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

Case yellow & green turkey tracks hawkbill knife

I'm looking for a Case hawkbill knife, yellow & green with turkey tracks on the handle. It has a turkey scene on the blade also. Any he…

Started by Scott LeNoir

0 May 20

Buck 317

I have a couple of the Buck 317 twin blade knives. One has had one shard gone from the right side of the knife. It was this way when I foun…

Started by Wally Guittard

8 May 11
Reply by Wally Guittard

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights’ Louisiana Switchblade Ban Repeal Bill Passes Senate – CALL/EMAIL Gov. Edwards TODAY!

Knife Rights’ bill to repeal Louisiana’s antiquated ban on the possession of switchblade knives, HB 892, passed in the Senate on Wednesday…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 May 10

KnifeMaker

DONATE TODAY! ONLY 5 Days left in Ultimate Steel Early Bird Bonus! $185K in Prizes!

ONLY 5 Days left in Early Bird Bonus! NOW OVER $185,000 in PRIZES! OVER $36,000 in Early Bird Bonus Prizes! When You Donate to Help Forge A…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 May 10

iKC Welcome Wagon

I just wanted to take a minute to thank our members that regularly take the time to welcome new members to iKC. It's our members that mak…

Started by J.J. Smith III

8 May 3
Reply by Jan Carter

Here's your big opportunity knifemakers !!

Started by John Bamford

1 Apr 30
Reply by Jan Carter

KNIFE CONTROL MOVEMENT CROSSES ATLANTIC

With the help  of our friends and fellow collectors in the UK we have been discussing and watching the UK laws tightening on knives. Online…

Started by Jan Carter

9 Apr 28
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more