WELCOME HOME !

Member News & Announcements (620)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

CALL TODAY! Knife Rights' Michigan Switchblade Ban Repeal Hearing Tomorrow

Knife Rights' Michigan Switchblade Ban Repeal bill, SB 245, has been scheduled for a hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee tomorrow, Ma…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 27

A bit about myself

Hello and thank you all for the welcome to iKC. I am very much a noobe to knife collecting and most of the few that I have are from estat…

Started by Wally Guittard

0 Mar 26

KnifeMaker

Governor Signs Colorado Switchblade/Gravity Knife Ban Repeal

Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper on Thursday signed SB 17-008, the bill to repeal Colorado's switchblade and gravity knife ban. Congratu…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 24

WHAT MAKES A KNIFE COMPANY NAME ?

So you decide to make a knife, what do you name your company, does it matter?  Well it does if you are Ken Mundenk and Roger Cunningham.  …

Started by Jan Carter

6 Mar 18
Reply by John Bamford

Winter contest! Let's try to warm things up. 2 contests in one.

Okay folks! Its contest time again. And today we have for you a never before used contest! New in box with paperwork written by none other…

Started by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

80 Mar 15
Reply by Kevin Casey

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights' West Virginia Preemption Bill Advances - CALL/EMAIL TODAY!

Knife Rights' West Virginia Knife Law Preemption bill, HB 2209, sponsored by Delegate Rupert Phillips, has passed the House Political Subdi…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 14

Dagger

Hey everyone thanks for all the information on the swiss army I however have another one that this time has absolutely no name no number no…

Started by Tommy Marcum

5 Mar 14
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

Swiss Army

Hey everyone thanks for letting me join. I have a question and I hope you experts out there can give me the answer I'm looking for which at…

Started by Tommy Marcum

7 Mar 10
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

Colorado Switchblade/Gravity Knife Ban Repeal Passed - Call/Email Today!

The bipartisan bill to repeal Colorado's Switchblade and Gravity Knife ban SB 17-008, overwhelmingly passed the House 59-6.The bill legaliz…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 9

about chat room

I typed a short message into comment field at chatroom and then.... nothing. No place to click to submit?

Started by Calvin Pruett

1 Mar 7
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service