Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Post a photo here.  It must include a Christmas theme and a knife.  See that was easy.  One of our Moderators will draw a name out of the hat on December 24th LOL

Tags: 2014, Case, Christmas, Knife, Win, a

Views: 2363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been asked by many if only the US members are eligible...HECK NO

If you are an iKC member, you are eligible 

Jan,

You have done a beautiful job on the Christmas theme knife!  Thank-you too for all you do for us!  

God Bless!!!

Walt

I'm betting you don't even need to be a practicing Christian or believe in Santa Claus!

Happy Holidays, thanks 4 the wonderful opportunities. want to let every one know that I recently received my package with last months knife prices. I was wonderfully  surprised when I received several extra amazingly sharp gifts. I had been wanting a karambit and an old fashioned stag bone phruit tester both in new condition and super sharp. thanks again

Tobias Gibson said:

I'm betting you don't even need to be a practicing Christian or believe in Santa Claus!

That's good as since I'm known for saying Bay Humbug a lot around this time of the year!!!

'

Don,

LOL...I can't wait to see the Bah Humbug Pic 

If Grump wins and says Bah Humbug, I'm calling "DIBBS" here and now!

Looks like a great contest for the month! Lets go!

Tobias Gibson said:

If Grump wins and says Bah Humbug, I'm calling "DIBBS" here and now!

I sure like the holiday themed contests.  The creativity, in the pics, is always great.

Steve Hanner said:

Looks like a great contest for the month! Lets go!

Well...It may not be... 'Jack'... Frost...but, I think it makes a mighty fine... 'Case'... for Christmas! 

Happy Holidays

Attachments:

It's Jack Chance and Father Christmas!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service