Welcome Home....

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 5377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our hearts are sad as we pass this on.  For us The world is a sadder place now. Rest in Peace while making the Angels knives

It is with a heavy heart that we share the passing of Rodney “Old Man” Shelton this week. “Old Man” had a huge impact on so many people, including many of ourfriends from the knife community. Rodney loved God, his family, his co-workers, friends and neighbors. He always had a kind and wise word for those that intersected his life, and he never really met a stranger. Rodney is survived by his wife Charlotte, sons Scott and Jordon, and daughter Melissa.

Seems I come here a lot lately but the power of Prayer is strong as we have seen so many times.  I would like healing prayers for our friend and member John McDowell.  Lets keep him in our hearts

This morning we received a call that Donnies Mom has gone home to be with our Father.  My heart aches for him and the family even though I know this is the beginning of a new adventure for her and for the first time in 40 years she will see Donnie's dad again.  My prayers are that the family can all remember the good times with her and know this is a better place without pain

Sorry to hear of the passing of Donnie's mother. I pray that God gives you all strength, to get through this time of mourning. 

I am Praying for our friend John McDowell. I do believe in prayer and know that God hears and answers our prayers. 

Praying for John and for Donnie and you, Jan.

My deepest condolences and sympathy to you and Donnie, Jan.

And I will keep John in my thoughts and prayers, as well.

Prayers John,Donnie,Jan and your families!

Prayers for all.

Prayers for all.
Keeping the prayers going for John and Donnie.

So sorry to hear this sad news.   My prayers are with you.

Our deepest condolences to Donnie and yourself, Jan. In a case like this, they do move on to a much better place. I went through much the same last week. Anything we can do, just let us know.

Our thoughts stay with John as well. Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Thank you all so much!

Manx, our hearts are with your family also but you are so very correct.  Alzheimers is a terrible disease. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Franks Classic Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

HAVE A KNIFE DESIGN?

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

iKC discount code is ikc

Something NEW

Cherokee Knife Supply

© 2015   Created by Jan Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service