Welcome Home....

Just wondering, does anyone else have any Parker Frost knives before they split? I have several if anybody wants to see them, I will post some pics.

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In 1976, the Parker-Frost Cutlery Company was formed but it lasted only until 1978. However it was instrumental in beginning the import of high quality knives from Japan. In addition, several patterns were made for the company by Schrade and Rodgers-Wostenholm in England

We dont own any of these Larry but in looking at them today I see there is a wide spread of value on them.  I would love to see some and also know why the very different spread of value, if you know

Jan, I have at least part of the Wildlife series that came out. I will post some pics soon. I really don't have a clue about prices. It was one of those things I just liked the look and feel of.

I used to own them many, many, many years ago. I collected Parker knives once upon a time too. Sure, I'm up for a walk down memory lane!!!

I have a Parker Trapper model. I had no Idea it was a collectable. Good knife, I just never use it.

I own a Salesman briefcase case that is dated 1978 contains 22 knives.  All the knives are marked 0762 on the bolster and the blades are stamped 1978-1 through 22.  I do not have much information on this set they are Parker-Frost USA and appear to have been made by Schrade for Parker-Frost.  Any input about this set would be greatly appericiated.

Donald, Can you place a pic of them?  I would love to see that case and it helps in finding info

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Franks Classic Knives

Latest Activity

Ricky Ray commented on Ricky Ray's blog post The Shield Tells a Story - More on Estimating the Age of Boker Knives
7 minutes ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Kevin Abar
12 minutes ago
Kevin J. Wolodkin commented on Kevin J. Wolodkin's photo
27 minutes ago
Howard P Reynolds commented on William Cutting's group The Modern Survivalist
49 minutes ago
Brad T. replied to Jan Carter's discussion What are you thankful for this year?
57 minutes ago
Indian posted photos
1 hour ago
Jan Carter replied to Jan Carter's discussion What are you thankful for this year?
1 hour ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Darren Pellichino
1 hour ago
Jeremy B. Buchanan left a comment for Kevin Abar
1 hour ago
D ale left a comment for Darren Pellichino
1 hour ago
John Bamford commented on Igor Kampman's photo
1 hour ago
D ale replied to Jan Carter's discussion What are you thankful for this year?
2 hours ago
Darren Pellichino posted a status
"Thanks for the welcome. I just bought my son a forged blade by badger yesterday. So i was curious what it really means to forge a blade"
2 hours ago
Jan Carter commented on Fred Feightner's group Case Fans
2 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
2 hours ago
Bob Robinson replied to Jan Carter's discussion What are you thankful for this year?
2 hours ago
Bob Robinson posted a status
"Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Celebrate 'thanksliving'!!!"
2 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Kevin Abar
3 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Darren Pellichino
3 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Celso Luiz Fernandes posted photos
3 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company