Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The Blade Show is over. Our thanks to the many people who put on the show, the iKC members who attended and all those who participated in the event to further our hobby!

If you have a table or will be near a booth post that information. Here is the link for the show in our events:  

http://www.iknifecollector.com/events/2011-blade-show

During the show if you would like to post pictures, update us on what goes on or just in general communicate we have a place for you here.

iKnife Collectors if you can't go to the show check in here for status and comments, leave questions or support for those who are going. Thanks for participating and have a great show!

Tags: 2011, Atlanta, Blade, Show

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just let me know the table yall will be and ill show,but got to check the case dealer table and the great eastern table hopr to meet everyone..

Hog,

THANKS.  I would love to know what tables everyone will be at.  Look for me at GEC!!!

jan want be hard to find you just look at that thing beside you {aka donnie} lol

Tom,

I have been blessed, that wonderful old thing goes about anywhere with me ( LOL)  Hope to see you there

Anyone else want to tell us where to find them?
So who else is attending?
Have ya'll ever thought about renting a bus to go to this event. People could meet the bus along the way. Just a thought.

Robert,

That is so a good plan for next year.  The IKC bus to the Blade show.  It could start in LA, to MS through AL and into GA

Mey, dats what I'm talking about.

Thought I would share a little of the fun from this wonderful show with ya'll.

great pictures jan keeping coming thanks stephen...
this will be a great site hog thanks for your work..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service