The online community of knife collectors, A Knife Family Forged in Steel
iKnifeCollector Community Rules-
As with any community we must have a few understandings to have some semblance of order.
1. Do not post obscene or offensive pictures, videos or other matter.
2. Please keep your language G- Rated. We are intelligent enough to pick appropriate words to communicate our thoughts without having to use vulgar or offensive language.
3. Please don't take advantage of our community by advertising your company, your products or your services on iKC, including but not limited to the following: chat, status updates, Blog posts, Forum discussions and Group posts. Do not list prices or for sale on photos add here. You are limited to listing your company, service or product on your My Page with a link to your website.
If you have a company event, then add it to the Community Event Calendar.
Any company or individual abusing this understanding will be warned first, and if the activity continues, will be banned. No questions asked.
We now allow for advertising within our pages. When you purchase an ad, you are limited to the ad and the click through to your site. Please do not discuss your items for sale openly within group forums. Take the discussion private. If you are interested in advertising please contact Jan Carter, we will see if we can accommodate your business needs. Please abide by the current policy we have in place.
If you have any questions about this policy, please ask.
4. Please refrain from flaming, berating or belittling a fellow member or members. Treat others as you want to be treated.
5. Respect the opinions of others, whether they are right or wrong.
6. Refrain from posting any content you don't own or have the rights to use, with proper credits.
7. Spammers- Will be banned immediately.
8. We know that people will leave our community and to that end we do not delete accounts, posts or other content posted. All content is granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are.
9. We are a community and depend on the participation of our members. We do occasionally review the activity of our members. If you have not posted within a year, it is possible your page may be deleted. Thanking people for Birthday wishes is not enough! You need to be participating in Groups and discussions. New members who do not post in the first 90 days are automatically deleted as Spam.
10. The videos and "how to" advise from members are not necessarily the opinions of iKC ownership or leadership. Follow this advise at your own risk please.
11. You MUST have Parental Permission to sell or trade with a minor.
12. No burning knife Boxes Terry Ray!
We reserve the right to add to this list or to alter these understandings at any time.
If you have any questions regarding these rules please contact me.
Jan Carter/Steve Hanner iKnife Collector Management
The Legal Stuff
iKC INDEMNITY CLAUSE: PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!!
iKnifeCollector reserves the right to review materials posted on this site and to add, delete, rescind or vary any materials in its sole discretion. iKC reserves the right to terminate your access to the Forum and its Website at any time, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold iKC harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on this website and our FaceBook page.
All state and federal laws apply. It is your responsibility to comply with the laws.
iKnifeCollector.com and iKnifeCollector AND ITS OWNER(S) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASE OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE.
Member acknowledges and agrees that iKnifeCollecotr.com/iKC does not endorse any of the goods that are sold on this website.
MORE LEGAL STUFF FOR SALES
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold iKnifeCollector, LLC and all owners/representatives harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against iKnifeCollector,LLC its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iKnifeCollector, LLC against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Provider; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from Provider’s server.
iKnifeCollector, LLC shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. iKnifeCollector, LLC makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. iKnifeCollector, LLC disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by iKnifeCollector, LLC and its representatives.
Changes to the TOS
iKnifeCollector, LLC reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.