Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

General Non-Knife Discussions (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Military Service

Some today are telling others, not to say, "Support Our Troops" Lets show our Support here by remembering those who are/or who have served.…

Started by Ken Spielvogel

69 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Tom Chase

Can anyone solve this mystery???

Can anyone guess this mystery?? I have no idea what it is. It has nothing to do with the camera - its the opposite direction. The deer is l…

14 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Chuck Parham

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day to all IKC Veterans. It was and is an honor to wear the uniform of The United States of America. Thank you for your serv…

4 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Why aren't we posting more?

In reply to Steve Hanner's question: I simply have gotten to many knives, and have stopped buying for awhile (notice I say for awhile) and…

95 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

I've always thought the whole zombie apocalypse thing was code for  surviving natural and man-made disasters.  Is that what others think or…

Started by Tobias Gibson

6 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

The Story of the Fourth of July

In America we celebrate American Independence Day on the Fourth of July every year. We think of July 4, 1776, as a day that represents the…

Started by Jan Carter

6 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

Any woodworkers out there?

I noticed a custom pen on one of today's posts and wondered if there might be any woodturners or woodworkers out there? If so let's see yo…

Started by Neal Addy

7 May 7, 2014
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

The Four Blood Moons

Anyone following the 4 Blood Moons starting April 15th (next Tuesday)??? Should be a spectaculor show in the Heavens.

34 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

KnifeMaker

A Year End Revue - a little late

Selling knives is not a straightforward matter. Amongst the highlights last year was an email from a man who said he was in the middle of a…

Started by M. Carpenter

5 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

When hobbies collide

If I'm not collecting knives I'm normally collecting shot decks of cards or shot glasses. Occasionally the paths cross.  I'm fairly certain…

Started by Tobias Gibson

9 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit