Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

New Members Discussion (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thanks for all the welcome messages

Started learning to sharpen & my interest has grown from that. While I already have several EDC knives , I saw a youtube video on the K…

Started by Nathan Zumwalt

6 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Robert Burris

New To The Site

New to the site.  Not a knife collector but I have inherited a decent amount of nice knives.  Looking for knowledge on knives, specifically…

Started by Chris Sanders

4 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Steve Hanner

Don't forget the "Main" page...

Ok,  You've joined iKC.  WELCOME ABOARD.   Hopefully you've spent some time in personalizing your "My Page" by adding a profile picture and…

Started by J.J. Smith III

5 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Hello from West Virginia

I am a newbie here and just want to say hello.  I posted some knives that I am considering selling so take a look. I did have trouble posti…

Started by Shawn Brown

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Steve Hanner

KnifeMaker

New member from Kentucky?

Hi,Welcome to IKC!If you havent found it yet.. We have a "kentucky Knifers" Group @  "http://www.iknifecollector.com/group/kentuckyknifers"…

Started by Greg Riggs

0 Mar 14, 2011

knife display cases

Good day to all,     Just found your site today, and have a question that probably has been kicked around repeatedly, so forgive my redunda…

Started by Lloyd A. Leinmiller

5 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Bill Harvey

KnifeMaker

What do you like best about iKC????

now we all know that there are LOTS of awesome features here on iKC, but we all have our favorites. some of us really enjoy reading the blo…

Started by CaptJeff Saylor

9 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Hiya all!

Hi there. My name's Joel. I live in the UK with my wife and family. I work as a part time wood work tutor, teaching new and old skills to p…

Started by joel

4 Sep 3, 2010

Greetings from teen collecter in NC

I'm 14 I've been collecting knives for about 5 years i have an assortment of knives. I also have an intrest in  guns as well. Pics of my co…

Started by James Bregel

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Howdy do!

New guy checking in as requested.For reasons I still don't know, I got the knife bug around 2007.  I picked up a couple of fixed blade kits…

Started by Andrew P

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by JAMES IVY

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by