Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

John McCain's Discussions (1,048)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Ron, just don't post a cartoon of a donkey facing the other way in front of the…"

John McCain replied Jan 17, 2014 to

just now

KnifeMaker

" I agree wiith Brad and Steve- I use Flitz and the soaking method Brad referred to,…"

John McCain replied Jan 15, 2014 to To refinish or not to refinish, that is the question

17 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Stanley May

"Jan, now you see why I was LMAO when I looked at the images !! Front and center,too,…"

John McCain replied Jan 15, 2014 to TAGGING photos and articles help us be “seen”

17 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL, I see your point !! I could not help but chuckle when I tried this google searc…"

John McCain replied Jan 13, 2014 to TAGGING photos and articles help us be “seen”

17 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Found this knife from a informed collector of French knives-He didn't have a maker…"

John McCain replied Jan 13, 2014 to Bought in France but might be German?L

9 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Luke Grimm

"There are no other markings on any  of  the other blades?? A closer photo of the bla…"

John McCain replied Jan 12, 2014 to Bought in France but might be German?L

9 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Luke Grimm

"Thanks Jan, I have posted a bunch of pics without giving any thought to the tags-I w…"

John McCain replied Jan 12, 2014 to TAGGING photos and articles help us be “seen”

17 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"From every thing I've read " Slaughter House 5 " is the source that added to the con…"

John McCain replied Jan 6, 2014 to Spike Bayonets? Outlawed by the Hague/Geneva Conventions or not?

18 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Michael Z. Williamson

"Tobias, I did some serious web crawling- I am not a lawyer,nor do I portray one on T…"

John McCain replied Jan 6, 2014 to Spike Bayonets? Outlawed by the Hague/Geneva Conventions or not?

18 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Michael Z. Williamson

"Graeme, I can relate. I'm a retail manager and during the Christmas season, things c…"

John McCain replied Jan 5, 2014 to New-ish Guy

14 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service