Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The time has come to start the discussion on the 2014 iKC knife.  

I would again like to shoot for August/Sept delivery date.  Something to remember while we talk about this is that a short run of only 50 or so knives means we need to tie in with a maker that is already running a knife and tweak that one to make it our own.  The reason for this is most SFO's require a minimum order of 250 or more.  Also I would like to keep it less than $125.00 delivered to you.  I have some eyes checking out whats available at a factory or two but always love to hear your ideas.  Remember, this is YOUR knife 

Here is a pic of the official annual knives we have done so far

Tags: 2014, annual, club, iKC, knife

Views: 5132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, I usually gift to friends outside the US with lower values but the shipping itself is still harder
Ivars said:

There is one way how to ship anything to EU without taxes. Taxes depends on item value what you write into customs list when you ship item. 

Jan Carter said:

The support from everyone in iKC has been wonderful.  We have 15 knives left

I hate that anything we send to our friends outside of the US gets this kind of cost increase.  I cannot even send Hatpins without additional cost, it is horrible

Well...that only sometimes helps. Sometimes they open up the package and check the reciept. And sometimes I've even had them open up a package and estimate a value and charge taxes from that.

Even the gift option won't save you sometimes. Bought my wife a wartch in the states and had it shipped to my brother. He then sent it on to me as a gift (his birthday gift to my wife was paying for shipping etc).

Still ended up paying almost $50 in taxes on a $130 watch.

miss jan did you put me in ,i payed today put was not sure i made it in time i know thay were going fast.

Jan Carter said:

I agree, I usually gift to friends outside the US with lower values but the shipping itself is still harder
Ivars said:

There is one way how to ship anything to EU without taxes. Taxes depends on item value what you write into customs list when you ship item. 

Jan Carter said:

The support from everyone in iKC has been wonderful.  We have 15 knives left

I hate that anything we send to our friends outside of the US gets this kind of cost increase.  I cannot even send Hatpins without additional cost, it is horrible

Elbin they are going fast but yes you are in my friend!!  There are now 11 left

I somehow missed this was ready to order!

Unfortunately i won't be able to do a thing about it until the end of the month, maybe they'll be one left by then

As I see that all of the fifty knives will go soon, I'll just order one. Jan, do you want that I already pay for the knife, and later for the shipping when you tell me how much it costs, or do you prefer that I pay all at once as soon as you tell me the total? Thank you again for all you do with passion, skill and patience.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service