Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Case Bros. series, Dark molasses Jigged Bone

Tags: Case, Trapper

Views: 4119

Replies to This Discussion

In Cass we trust !! LOL - A real beauty !!

Thanks Jakub!

LOL!! Thanks John!

John McCain said:

In Cass we trust !! LOL - A real beauty !!

Just in! Finally an Amber bone and Yeller 54!

Craig,

that Case bros stamped 54 is a beauty.

A great trapper set you posted, which is your favorite and why?

Max I like the similarity of the deep large jigging to the old Roger's  bone. What is that one called?

Max McGruder said:

One of my favories!

02206-5

Thanks Alan!

I don't know if I have one favorite. Tough to pick. I'll have to think about it for a while! LOL!

Hello Case fans! I just got 4 Case Trappers the other day. Thought it a good idea to share these pleasantries with you.

They are my first Trappers and I am impressed! A great knife that fits well into my hand and the blades are just the right length. I am going to make a leather sheath for them.. One will do. Will post a picture once this project is complete.

1- 6254 SS, year 2000-2009. Brown Barn Board handle scales??

2- 7254 SS, year 2000-2009. English Walnut handle scales 

3- B254 SS, year 1980-1989. Smooth bone, grey blue tint. Collectors series- Big Cat. 1 of 300.Engraved blades and bolsters. On the master blade there are the following letter and numbers: B288 ??

4- 3254 SS, year 1980-1989. Handle material Carlon brown ? Collectors series-Big Bear. 1 of 350. Engraved blades and bolsters. On the master blade there are the following letter and numbers: S259 ??  

Nice haul of Trappers Jakub! They all look great!

A pretty peach- A 2000 Autumn Peachseed Bone 6254SS with Oval Script shield- A Fall Limited Production

Another pretty peach-A 2001 Cranberry Peachseed Bone 6254SS with Silver Script Shield-Both the Cranberry bone and the Silver Script shield were "New" in 2001

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service