Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our February 2014 Contest is sponsored by

TC Collectible Cutlery/Terry Ray

Let’s have some fun and give away a knife!

This month is a secret word contest.  Every day between today and Feb 20, 2014 I will place a secret word in the right hand column of iKC.  Bring that word back to this page and use it in a sentence.   

That’s it you are entered. 

Each entry will receive a ticket and a name will be drawn on Feb 21rst to win.  Only one ticket per person per day.  No fair copying anyone else’s sentences LOL

A Mel Pardue design, the 553 Benchmade Griptilian!

Blade Length: 3.45"

Blade Thickness: 0.115"

Overall Length: 8.07"

Closed Length: 4.62"

Handle Thickness: 0.640"

Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel

Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC

Blade Style: Tanto w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs

Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up

Lock Mechanism: AXIS

Class: Blue

Weight: 3.25oz.

Tags: Collectible, TC, benchmade, contest, cutlery, giveaway, griptilian, iknifecollector, knife

Views: 1325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Moose, Sunfish and Elephant Toenail knives because of the spearpoint blades they carry.

I am not a real big fan of the spearpoint, except on a sunfish or toenail.

I have very few spearpoint knives myself.

Nary a day goes by that I don't play with my Benchmade Balisong Trainer for at least a few minutes.

Benchmade has come a long way since they began making knives. They are one of the leading designers in the tactical knife field.

i already wrote a sentence but deleted  it as this was the perfect word to inlcude a thank you!

A HUGE THANK YOU to -TC Collectible Cutlery at http://www.tccollectiblecutlery.com/ for a chane to win this beautiful BENCHMADE!!!

From the Benchmade site:

"The 3 M’s set Benchmade apart.
Materials: Premium blade steels and strong, durable handle materials are built to last.

Mechanisms: Patented locking mechanisms like our AXIS® lock provide reliability and enhanced function.

Manufacturing: Ultra-modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers offer the precision and control usually reserved for the aerospace industry."

Unfortunately I don't own a Benchmade knife.  So I would love to win this one!

I don't own but a very few tactical style knives and none of them are Benchmade.

I wish i have Benchmade knife... I don't have any benchmade in my life

Benchmade is my preferred Tactical production knife company. I have 10 Benchmades to date, 3 of which are Goldclass.

But I do not own a Griptilian...yet.

Peter,

Thank you for being here at iKC and what makes iKC what it is!!  its our pleasure and brings us great joy, cant wait to see who wins!

Terry and Cherry Ray
peter force said:

i already wrote a sentence but deleted  it as this was the perfect word to inlcude a thank you!

A HUGE THANK YOU to -TC Collectible Cutlery at http://www.tccollectiblecutlery.com/ for a chane to win this beautiful BENCHMADE!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service