Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

First stop of the day, Mr. Michael Praters booth to see his newest creation.  It is an eggshell pattern and just a fantastic material

Tags: 201, 3, blade, show

Views: 1841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve, thanks for posting the "Box Scores" for this year's Blade Show. Looking over the list of winners for the various categories is like reading a Who's Who in the cutlery community. Many of the names I recognize and have been fortunate to see their work. Kudos to Scott Sawby in the Best Folder category! And, it's hard to imagine anyone more deserving of Hall Of Fame honors than Wayne Goddard. Congratulations to Wayne!

One final note: How apropos for the Best New Maker recipient to have the name, Sharp -- David Sharp! His fate was predetermined at birth. lol.

Thank you for making sure we got this posted!

The list is indeed impressive and that is the same thing I thought about Ron when I saw David Sharp!

Made it all the way to CSI!

Jan Carter said:

THE WASP INJECTION KNIFE

This weapon injects a freezing cold ball of compressed gas, approximately the size of a basketball, at 800psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service