Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

With all that happens at SHOT, it is covered very well on the internet.  So we will be bringing you the news right here.  So keep tuned in right here and let us know if you see anything also

Tags: 2014, Shot, Show, knife, knives

Views: 3334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice good looking stuff

Jan Carter said:

Joker Knives to Debut At Shot Show 2014

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. December 9, 2014 – Gamo® Outdoor USA (www.gamooutdoorusa.com) will debut Joker Hunting Knives of Spain (www.joker.es) at SHOT Show 2014, after signing an exclusive distribution agreement for the USA market.

Joker is a world-renowned Spanish company from the town of Albacete, Spain. The Spanish company is currently exporting their knives to more than 30 countries around the world. Joker is specialized in the design and manufacturing of hunting, action sports and tactical knives using high quality metal alloys (440 Stainless steel and others) and amazing good looking handles such as Stag, Buffalo, Ram horn and different types of wood (Olive, Rosewood, etc.), developed for hunting, action sports and collection.

Gamo® Outdoor USA will distribute the Joker brand in the USA market, marketing a diverse portfolio of hunting and tactical knives.

I like the neck knives!

Data (C Thomas) said:

Love some of those Neck Knives!

Getting some pics in from the show.  Customer makers are showing their stuff also

Todd Allan

Thanks for all the pics and videos guys!  Love this stuff.  I guess I should plan on attending the next one.

More from Todd Allan.  I think I need to see one of his knives in person!

I dont know if Freddy went to Shot with this one but he just did the video and being a release in the week of SHOT I felt it deserved a spot here.  This appears to be a nice outdoorsman sheath Freddy!!!

blade steel is SK5 and these sell for $55...

Milspecmonkey / KA-BAR Collaboration Knife

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service