Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Views: 2608

Replies to This Discussion

I love the Sunfish in Stag and I have never seen a leg knife with scissors before. I better not let my wife see this one. I have bought her a couple of BD legs. She likes the leg patterns.

I keep looking for a Bulldog moose that has a reasonable price. I tried to bid on one on Ebay but it sold for 280 dollars. They are hard to find at any price.

good looking knives everbody ,,thanks tom

If I acquire one Robert at a reasonable price I'll let you know.

Thanks Leopold, the one that sold so high, had a Peacock on the blade. Theres one right now on Ebay for $275. I'm looking for a plain jane type moose, those prices are way out of line for me to buy a Bulldog moose. I have bought Bulldog Trappers 1st Edition and the prices was far less.

I talked to Ed over at Parker's and he said that they never made many of the Moose because it was such an odd pattern for them. I guess that's why the high prices

Like this one Robert?  Beautiful peice

Yes Mam, that's it, I love it but so expensive for such a little knife. I have seen some plain Bulldog moose's that sold far a whole lot less.

Those colorful peacocks really raise the price, don't they

Yep, thats one high priced bird...lol

I didn't get the comment in with the pic, but that is a gold sparkle acrylic Bulldog Congress.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service