Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello SAK fan,
Actually my favorite SAKs are the different alox models. As an example of the colors I attach a pic of my farmers. Actually I have 4 colors.

See more colored alox pics in my album.

Do you also have alox SAKs, perhaps in other colors?
Please show me them.

Tags: Victorinox, farmer

Views: 39159

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your reply, Martin!

Yes, I am familiar with Tim of FelineVet, and of course eBay. Also, SwissBianco. I guess it just comes down to being in the right place at the right time and keeping a keen eye opened. I only recently became infatuated with these alox knives and especially these beautifully colored ones. Your collection is amazing! I can only hope to have a collection half as nice as yours some day. One can dream, right?

Best wishes,

Ron

Martin Desax said:

Hi Ron,

Most of the colored special runs from Vic are ordered by sellers and privat persons in Switzerland from Vic. These knives are not sold by Victorinox but only by the seller who order them.  Because the ordered quantity is usually 50 - 100 pieces, most of the knives are sold directly to collectors.

Tim from Felinevet is a good source in USA. He has an online store at EDCSource. And of course ebay is always a good source, but sometimes also expensive...

Bye

Ron Cooper said:

Another beautiful Vic alox!

Martin, how do you get so many of these limited run Victorinox knives? Do you go to the factory in Ibach? How do you know when these special factory knives become available? I would really love to get some of these colored alox knives myself. This question was also asked in another thread in this forum. I would love to know the answer!

Cheers, my friend!

New Alox Pioneer in green yellow with blade etching USA. Special run of only 50 pieces made by Victorinox. All knives are numbered 50/nn.  see more pic...

Victorinox special run Rancher in bright green, only 50 pieces made by Victorinox. All knives are numbered xx/50 on the pruning blade. more pics...

Since it's kind of slow in here I'll toss a couple pics of my most recent colored acquisition. A red Cadet, used but in great condition since I gave it a little tune-up...

I got some more special Alox SAK during the last days.

The 2012 Cadet 5 colors Edition. Each in a nice box with a leather pouch.  More pics...

... and 3 red Alox from Swissbianco +B.  Each model has a lot size of 50 pieces.

Red Alox Cadet plus (+ saw),  red Alox Pioneer without ring (called by +B  Soldier 2011) and red Alox Bushcrafter.

More pic....

Two Electrician brothers. This time I've got two special run Alox models at once. The model is a new blade combination and can be called Apprentice plus, because it is basically an Alox Apprentice with a wood saw.

Only 50 pieces in blue and in dark olive-green were produced by Victorinox. More pics ...

Lumberjack Electrician was the name that jumped into my head when I looked at these two beauties. Sweet! One day I would love to see a photo with all your alox SAK's assembled on a table, all at one time. Your collection must be huge!

My table is to small ....  ;-)

Ron Cooper said:

Lumberjack Electrician was the name that jumped into my head when I looked at these two beauties. Sweet! One day I would love to see a photo with all your alox SAK's assembled on a table, all at one time. Your collection must be huge!

Ha! Too funny!

You certainly have an amazing collection of rare and beautiful--EXPENSIVE--alox SAK's!

Thanks for sharing them in pictures!

Cheers, mate!

New special limited Alox run from Victorinox.  Blue Pioneer with red shiled.

Numbered. more pics....

Martin,

I really like that Blue.  Pardon my ignorance but what is ALOX?

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service