Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The prize in this contest is three knives, a Smith & Wesson CH0021 Cuttin' Horse and a Gerber 425 E-Z Out.  In order to enter you have to post a picture of your gun or guns in this discussion.  All the entries will be put in a hat and the winner drawn.  You may enter more than once.  Since some like me may have many guns while others may have only one or two, there will be a limit of three entries for any one person.  This should give everyone a reasonable chance at winning.  It is not necessary to enter the contest but if there is a story attached to the gun, please post it.

The rules:

1)  At least one gun in each picture

2)  Air guns are allowed.

3)  No air soft or paint ball guns

4)  Must be posted in this discussion

5)  Up to three entries per person

6)  Winner drawn out of hat containing all entries

Here are the prizes.

Smith & Wesson Cuttin' Horse

Gerber E-Z Out

Here is the third one.  The knife is the size  of a pistol cartridge.

Views: 2408

Replies to This Discussion

No story just a picture of my Smith and Wesson Model 22 in .45acp.

Ruger Redhawk in 45LC and a customized Schrade Bowie. 

Bifocals have made it necessary to add a scope or red dot to my guns. When I look through the bifocals I can see open sights but not the target...looking through the top of my glasses I can see the target but not the sights.

Never quit...Adapt

I miss it. I traded it a few months ago and I regret it. I want another one, maybe 4" this time. I do have a late 80's Security Six that belonged to my Great Uncle. Rough shape but I love it and It's a Ruger so.....

Charles Sample said:

Darrin, I really like your Ruger.  I am a Ruger man myself. I have eight of them.

Jan, there is (of course) the Carcano Rifle allegedly used to shoot President Kennedy.  There is a pic of it in my photo's but I think you've seen it before.

Jan Carter said:

I like the Webley.  Does that complete the dead presidents guns??

Ok here is another one, a Walther P99, it became James Bonds pistol for two or three

movies.  So because of this I had to use that theme  in this photo.

Great Pic!  Love the complete stereo album!

LOVE that!  Adapt!

Doug Webber said:

Ruger Redhawk in 45LC and a customized Schrade Bowie. 

Bifocals have made it necessary to add a scope or red dot to my guns. When I look through the bifocals I can see open sights but not the target...looking through the top of my glasses I can see the target but not the sights.

Never quit...Adapt

I was looking through what I call my miscellaneous knives and found I have two of this knife.  So I decided to add one of them to the prize.  So now the contest is for three knives.  Here is the third one.  The knife is the size  of a pistol cartridge.

This is an original WWII M1A1. It is the "Paratrooper" version of the M1Carbine. This weapon was made famous by the 101st & 82nd Divisions that dropped into Normandy and began the D-Day campaign.

Attachments:

Here is a collection of Japanese WWII rifles and carbines. The photo includes Type 99's, 38's and a rare Type 2 (Paratrooper take-down; second from bottom). Hope you enjoy.  

This is a 1941 Johnson. This is a rare rifle. It was the rifle that was in the final trials against the M1 to become the standard military rifle of WWII. Caliber is .30-06. It offered many advantages over the M1, however was not considered sturdy enough for combat use. This is a great piece of US military history. The bayonet is also pictured. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments:

S & W Model 19 357 Magnum and S & W Trappers

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by