Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

From time to time we have people cross our paths that can help change the direction of where we thought we were going.  I found a person like that right here on iKC.  When I joined, I met Steve "Hog" Hanner.  The man welcomed "the lady in the room" with open arms and helped me discover just how much I truly like spending time with the knife folks.  He managed iKC for many years and stayed on with me for much longer that I could have hoped for.

Steve became a true friend to many of us here and remains a valued member.  Now it is our turn to show off what he can do!

SO, with this contest we are going to do just that.  I want you all to go to Knives that work!

1) Click follow and join his blog.  You will not regret getting an email once in a while that tells you a new knife review is ready to read !

2) Read the reviews and comment on at least one. 

3) Come back here and tell me you have done 1 & 2

Thats it, do these three steps and you are entered.  Contest ends on February 29th!  What do you win???  HMMM, how did I know you were going to ask that?

How about this?  A Schrade USA Whittlin kit  Never used, Never Sharpened ! Brought to us by Reed Cutlery.

Comes in a tin with a booklet, a block of wood and a stockman

Tags: !!, **, An, Contest, February, Old, Schrade, USA

Views: 774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing could have made me happier than to see your name appear here John McDowell!
John McDowell said:

1 and 2 done,steve is a stockman fan.

I commented on the last one (Colonial Bushcraft Knife)

Thanks for the notification. I enjoyed reading the reviews. Please add me to the contest.

Jan Carter said:

Nothing could have made me happier than to see your name appear here John McDowell!
John McDowell said:

1 and 2 done,steve is a stockman fan.

Bob Robinson...Congratulations and please send me your address??

Thank you all for being here and for taking the time to check out some of the best real life reviews, IMO

Congratulations Bob!

Congrats to Bob!

Congratulations to Bob. Pics and a review would be nice once you receive your prize.

Congratulations Bob, Ya Lucky dog Lol

Congratulations Bob, I'm still befuddled over someone giving away a Schrade....let alone a brand new one.   If anyone out there has too many or a storage problem, I'd be happy to help out...just the nice kind of guy I am...always trying to help.

Bob

I was just reading in here and saw that you won the Schrade Whittler! It could not have gone to a better person!  Congratulations!! I'll be emailing ya about the weekend!

Your friend

John

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit