Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tell the other members what you are looking for. They might have one or know someone who does.

Once you have found the knife, please delete your original post. Thanks.

Tags: buy, to, wanted

Views: 2811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. Im looking for a Microtech Mini SOCAM Elite (manuel), combo or plain edged.

Daniel
Have Cash and looking to buy 2007, GEC #53 cuban stockman's in the following handles: Twilight, Grits and Molasses, Fall Harvest, Primitive Bone, Burnt Stag, Carmel Apple Dip, and Genuine Un-X-LD. I have seven and I need these seven I have listed to complete the set.
all i'm really lookin for is a tsunami balisong from knifekits.com with a dulled blade and also if possible not assembled. I'll trade or buy i dont mind either. pm me or respond to this and i'll get back to ya ass soon as possible
spyderco dragonfly and a nib or good condition toxic green waved endura 4 buy or trade (trade perfered)
thanks guys pm me
i would like to just see a picture of one please some one post a picture
HI.
(I WRITE ALL CAPS-I'M A JOURNALIST AND WE WRITE BIG SO IT'S MORE READABLE-SO, EVERYBODY PLEASE RELAX AND GET USED TO IT).

I'M A COLLECTOR/SELLER/TRADER. VINTAGE, BAYONETS, CUSTOM, PRODUCTION. ANYTHING INTERESTING.
ANYBODY HAVE A SHIVA(AL MAR HAS A MODERN VERSION) BUT ONE OF THE ORIGINALS? FROM THE 1980S?
IT APPEARED IN A GUNG-HO MAGAZINE FROM THAT ERA, WITH GREEN MICARTA GRIPS.

ALSO, A BAUCHOP SURVIVAL.
A MIKE ENGLAND SURVIVAL.

PLEASE REPLY.
My collection of Pennyslvania related cutlery items has grow large and my list of wants has grown smaller. Smaller is tough, becuase I can visit 20 antique shops etc and never find a single knife I need for my collection. Notice I said NEED, not want. I always want a knife. LOL!!!!!!

What I am looking for is the following: Smethport Cutlery, Union Razor Sunfish, Odd CASE knives marked Kane, Smethport etc, Mason & Sons New Brighton, Biddle Hardware, Logan and Gregg Pittsburgh, I think you get the gest of my needs.

PLEASE contact me if you have any of these or know of any. I am a STAMP collector so mint condition is not a requirement. If I collected only mint vintage knives I would have five at best.

Read my article in Knife World entitle "Mint Verses Everything Else" and you will understand why.

Happy Holidays
I'm always looking to buy customs from the following makers: Crawford, Elishewitz, Lightfoot, Tighe, Terzuola, Centofante, Brend and Tony Bose. Also interested in older Microtechs (old school).
I have posted this under the wanted and sales section, but might as well post it here as well:
Looking for a SOG Tigershark (SK-5). If you got one or know someone that's got one for sale. Please contact me.
RAT CUTLERY RC 5 PE, BLACK MICARTA SCALES, WILL CONSIDER A GOOD USER, montana1953@hotmail.com
Looking for a Spyderco Native. Plain Edge
I need a Tigershark S5! the black coated one with the serr if anyone knows where to find one please email me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service