Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I just received a copy of Steve Pfeiffer’s book, “Collecting Case Knives”. This is an outstanding technical reference guide. As he states in his forward, he was trying to take a different tact from previous price guides and books. Well, he was successful and the end product great! Steve explains and defines a very complicated and difficult to at times understand migration and identification of the Case lines of knives. Of course it’s well sourced without a doubt when you dig in. I do not know Steve and have been a fan of Sergeants’ publications but there’s not a real compete in my opinion. Each one should be part of any Case knife collector’s library. They complement each other in a true synergistic fashion.

Thanks Steve – Well done! And thank you too for the comments you are willing to share with us all on iCK.

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

ME TOO!  I feel like such a nerd.  My office is making fun of me because Case knives are about all I talk about.  When this book arrived, I couldn't wait to get home and get started. 

Kim,

I have the same experience at my office LOL.  Let us know what you think of the book

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service