Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This year iKnifeCollector is able to offer you a J.Mutz Custom.  

Thanks to everyone that helped this decision happen.

Confirmed price is $112.00 plus shipping.

Payment is due no later than August 1, 2013

The body and bolsters are milled 416 the blade is 154CPM, with a 1/2 stop.  It is 3 5/8 closed and it is a Stag Cut Red Bone. Because this would be custom we could not order any more than 50 knives and his commitment is that he could deliver in September (maybe sooner but that a lot to get made in a short time).  There will be an iKC certificate with each knife signed by me. 

45 of the 50 have been committed so there are only a few available.  Right now we will offer one per member.  For those of you wishing a second I have you on the list if there are still some available

I just had to share with you the warranty info on Jeff's page

It has a complete lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship. Any malfunction due to materials or craftsmanship under normal using conditions will be repaired for free. You can ship your product to the address found on this website but please contact us first so we know to watch for your returned item.

The "Catch" - Yes, sorry folks but we have a loophole to our warranty. The "lifetime" in "lifetime warranty" means Jeff's lifetime. Sorry but unfortunately when Jeff takes up residence at Boot Hill there will be no one to repair your product for free. Jeff's son Dylon is going to college and has no interest in continuing Jeff's business. But Jeff hopes to be able to warranty your products for many years to come!

Tags: 2013, J.Mutz, iknifecollector

Views: 5595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jan:

Stephen, you certainly may.  I have you on the list

Alexander.  Naw, its just the company I keep LOL

Bravo! Good work, Jan!

I really am liking the fact that one of our own people is making this year's Club Knife. That's definitely a bonus in my book. Thankfully there won't be a coping blade for Brad to break the tip off of. As far as that warranty goes I think we should put Jeff on a high protein, low sodium, low carb diet and see to it that he starts exercising regularly and getting a good night's sleep. We have to protect our investment, after all. <evil grin>

The is an exciting piece for me also.  A maker that is a member is a giant plus :)

LOL, he may be hoping to offering us a long long warranty period 

I'd like one if still possible please.

That might be the last one, will check though Jan is keeping the list!

Smiling-Knife said:

I'd like one if still possible please.

You are correct. the knives are now all sold!  Smiling Knife :), you got in just in time

The members that want to pay soon, to get it out the way and not forget later, where and how do we "Getter Done"?

Within a week I will get a pay option to those of you that wish to "getter done"

There have been a few of you that asked so we will get a way quickly for you :)

Thanks Miss Jan, I have such a bad memory and so many new things to take care of, I'd like to take care of it as soon as I am able. I have one dollar saved so far....LOL

Jan Carter said:

Within a week I will get a pay option to those of you that wish to "getter done"

There have been a few of you that asked so we will get a way quickly for you :)

Be sure to remember us "money order" folks.

I wont forget you JJ guys :)

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service