Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am closing the original discussion regarding the 2013 knife.  This knife is being offered to the members that paid for the original 2013 knife.  Be assured if I have any left after the mailing I will offer them out to the membership.

Jan Carter said:

Please see your emails for the announcement.  Queen Cutlery and Ken Daniels have generously offered to help with our 2013 knife.  They have said they beleive they can have this done in our time frame and have offered to meet our price on a Special Factory Order Knife.  I cannot say enough about this company and it's leadership. The knife will be a 3L mountain man, 1095 carbon steel, satin finish, Amber carved stag bone, a distinct vintage shield and the iknifecollector etch.

Now, can I say I am very excited about this knife.  The mountain man is a wonderful pattern and the materials and craftsmanship of a Queen are excellent.  I only have a photo of a standard knife (borrowed from knivesshipfree) so use your imagination on this.  Satin blades, Distinct vintage shield and iknifecollector etch

THANK YOU QUEEN CUTLERY

Tags: Cutlery, Queen, iKnifecollector, knife

Views: 3573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like an excellent location!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS