Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am closing the original discussion regarding the 2013 knife.  This knife is being offered to the members that paid for the original 2013 knife.  Be assured if I have any left after the mailing I will offer them out to the membership.

Jan Carter said:

Please see your emails for the announcement.  Queen Cutlery and Ken Daniels have generously offered to help with our 2013 knife.  They have said they beleive they can have this done in our time frame and have offered to meet our price on a Special Factory Order Knife.  I cannot say enough about this company and it's leadership. The knife will be a 3L mountain man, 1095 carbon steel, satin finish, Amber carved stag bone, a distinct vintage shield and the iknifecollector etch.

Now, can I say I am very excited about this knife.  The mountain man is a wonderful pattern and the materials and craftsmanship of a Queen are excellent.  I only have a photo of a standard knife (borrowed from knivesshipfree) so use your imagination on this.  Satin blades, Distinct vintage shield and iknifecollector etch

THANK YOU QUEEN CUTLERY

Tags: Cutlery, Queen, iKnifecollector, knife

Views: 3574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOOHOO!!! QUEEN MOUNTAINMAN 3L!!! 

Just got home and got my knife! Wish I had time to put up some picks but meeting with contractors bout our kitchen.
Fantastic job, beautiful liners and shield and the scales couldn't be any Sweeter.
Thanks well done!

Ken Daniels said:

Why have to plan a year, just let me take care of it. Keep it a surprise, give me a total. Wait till December to see what I come up with. Any gamblers out there.

I must say I'm disappointed, my knife came today without a finger print. Otherwise it's a great knife no pics today.

Nice Jug   !!!!

Fill it full of hot peppers from the garden,

then vinegar. Then set in the sun for a couple of days.

(Here in Minn that would, 'actuality', be a couple of days)

Got mine today cant wait to show it off at work!!

Wahoo!  Mine was in the mailbox when I got home tonight.  Those liners are fantastic, the amber stag bone is great, the tang stamp and box are frosting on the cake, but there seems to be one thing missing.  No where on the knife is it marked "USA", unless it is on the bottom of the tang stamp where I can't see.  And the only place a date shows is on the coa.  Maybe I'm being picky, and Queen did a remarkable job of getting these knives out in such short order, but I miss the USA mark.

Brian, Glad it got there

Gerald, I cheated you!  I owe you 2 finger prints next year

I am happy you are all pleased, that we got them to you while it is still 2013.  Queens new catalog comes out in a couple of weeks.  Cannot wait to see what is in there!

Rusty,

Such beautiful pics!

That particular vintage stamp did not say USA in 45 there was no reason to have to mark that way.  But we will be sure 2014 does say it.  LOL if I had known he was choosing this shield I would have asked for 2013 on it.  All in all I am extremely pleased with how they came out and that you all are happy with them also.

Ken asked me to let you know he has no internet service where he is but he will be checking in here as soon as he can

Got mine today also. Here it is. I am super happy. I can put the towel away. I only have one problem left, now I am going to have to get one of these as a user. Thanks to Jan and the Daniels family for making this happen. Queen Cutlery rocks.

Billy, Donnie had to have one as a user also

Man o man they sure look great! Here's mine,here's the others that I have from the club - community.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service