Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our 12 Days Of Christmas contest has been generously sponsored by TSA Knives.  

There will be 2 ways to enter.  

1) Post to the discussion for each of the 12 days

2) show us how iKC is celebrating the season in your home or work environment (creative use of hat pins maybe?)

I will open this contest discussion on December 13 and the winners name will be drawn on

December 25th!

Tags: 2013, December, Knives, TSA, contest, iKC

Views: 2864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brooms and here is a pic.

Being day 1 of the contest I will wait until noon today to post the second question

Can't wait

Christmas From 1902 

Brooms are hidden away.

They hide brooms to keep away witches.  I hide brooms because my dogs clean up everything on the floor anyway.

answer to day 1....wow you are all good at this

Norway on Christmas Eve, visitors should know that after the family's big dinner and the opening of presents, all the brooms in the house are hidden. The Norwegians long ago believed that witches and mischievous spirits came out on Christmas Eve and would steal their brooms for riding.

*****DAY TWO QUESTION************

Q: True or false: America has an "official" Christmas tree.

Where is it?

True.
America's official national Christmas tree is not located at the White House, but rather in King's Canyon National Park near Sanger, California. The tree, a giant sequoia known as the General Grant Tree, was designated the "Nation's Christmas Tree" in 1925.

True wow I getting educated on your trivia Jan didn't know this until I goggled it

True

I feel kind of weird answering questions that someone else already answered, it feels like I am peeking at his exam paper.

But, I will take the points anyway. LOL

True   :  The official tree stands 267 feet tall in California's Sierra Nevada Mountains. It is a giant sequoia named General Grant etc - See more at: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-is-america%27s-official-christ...

This one is a tricky one as so many are claimed to be the National , official tree but the gov. considers this one to be it.

Attachments:

Here is my day 2 pic from my desk at work.

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service