Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

So here we are 2015 and we need a knife!!!!  Again, I don't like to just choose one and say this is it.  This is OUR community knife not my personal knife.

As with last year I want 125.00 or below in your hand.  We only run 50 so they need to be in a knife companies production line up we can tie into and make the knife our own.  Not all companies will do this, but most of them will work with us.  

There have been a lot of questions about doing a Fixed Blade this year, I am all for it but we need 50 commitments.  So lets talk it through, what do you think?????

Tags: 2015, iKC, knife

Views: 2928

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well Jan...I say Barlow with a wharncliffe blade...or maybe a two-bladed Barlow with both a wharn and a clip.

The more I think about that Essential.  The more I want it!

Put a wharncliffe blade on it and I don't care about the rest

LOL, WHARNIE!!

IMHO, no fixed, no tactical and no wood handle. Just a good old style pattern of any kind with a good bone handle of some sort.

That sounds good to me too Vernon.

Vernon's preference sounds good to me also. !

Bah...gonna be yet another traditional slipjoint. ;-)

I would like to see...an Eisenhower like knife this year.....one less sporty....one with a little flare....

But then again, I am into the knife jewelry look.......

somthing like this

Oh yeah....

Randall Vaughn said:

Put a wharncliffe blade on it and I don't care about the rest



Sue OldsWidow said:

I would like to see...an Eisenhower like knife this year.....one less sporty....one with a little flare....

But then again, I am into the knife jewelry look.......

somthing like this



Michael O. West said:



Sue OldsWidow said:

I would like to see...an Eisenhower like knife this year.....one less sporty....one with a little flare....

But then again, I am into the knife jewelry look.......

somthing like this

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Maher & Grosh

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

gear2survive !

Click to visit

© 2021   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service