Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Good Morning and welcome to our first contest of the year 2014.  Let's have some fun!

On January 14, 2014 The Shot Show begins.  We all know this will bring out many new designs from virtually all manufactures.  Just take a look at who attends is massive show and you can get an idea of how many designs are unveiled.

So here is your challenge, from today through midnight EST on the 13th of January

• come into the discussion and tell me what YOU want to see unveiled. Give me the company Name, steel and blade style. For every day you submit an entry, you get a ticket in the drawing.

One entry per person per day.  

Be sure to stay tuned here on the 14th, I will have a discussion going about who has released what and how to find the info on the web.  I will also be releasing the name of the lucky member to win the iKC Gear.

Tags: 2014, Designs, Gear, Knife, Shot, Show, iKC

Views: 979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Job Rick!!

Rick Hooper said:

Thanks Jan and iknifecollector.com, I can't believe that happened! Thanks Randall and  Robert! I meet with Ron Tate at the National Knife Museum yesterday. Micheal was off, we talked knives of course! They had a great sale on Rough Riders, Buck and Marbles items yesterday. I have some great old time patterns to trade locally. Spent about six hours there, seems like I never see it all!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service