Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

A knife goes around the world

A few Weeks ago iKnifeCollectors own Josh Wills won a knife. Too cool HuH? We all love a give away and being the winner is awesome. Josh had a generous and wonderful idea that we are going to follow and feature right here. As a matter of fact we would like your help.

Josh suggested turning this knife into a 'traveler'. He had the idea of passing the knife around to people that were interested in using it for a week or so and then sending it on to someone else that wanted to try it out. Along the way, you'd add your name and what part of the world you live in to a slip of paper that stays with the knife so there would be a bit of a diary / travelogue accompanying it.

Here's some basic rules to participate:

1) If you agree to take the knife as an 'adoptee', you agree to post a short note on the forum about where the knife is, how it's used and performed. We'd also REALLY like to see a photo(s).

2) You will also be responsible for paying the postage to send the knife to the next participant.
3) Understand, you'll have to share your contact info with the person shipping the knife to you so if that's a problem, don't sign up.

4) Forward the knife after about a week. We don't want it to end up sitting on someone's desk for a month.

Tags: #62, 62, gec, maverick, traveling maverick

Views: 2729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Make sure you have the red carpet ready when he arrives at the airport.

It should be there soon. The first leg of the trip was on an Alligators back, so it got off to a slow start. It's coming, though!

It will probably get the least amount of work from since it's journey started, but this California. This will be about photo opportunities.

Well Brad, she's on her way to the great state of California, have fun with it, that's what it's all about.

WOW, The Maverick gets a photo safari in CA on its trip :)

I am really sorry that I kept the little fellow a little longer than I was supposed to. I had a family tragerdy that really messed up my ability to work with the program. I hope all the knife collectors that are waiting on their turn will understand. I, also hope, that ya'll enjoy the little knife and the fun we are trying to have with it. This is a fun project and I know all partisipants will, enjoy the knife and fun.

That Lil Maverick is just going strong! Now heading west for sun, fun and some photos!

I can see it now.......Maverick will head straight down to Venice Beach and take up with some fancy leg knife and never be heard from again.

I don't get out to Venice anymore, Surfcity USA is a lot closer and the girls are a lot cuter. Too bad I didn't get it during the summer, could have run down there with my younger brother. He is your stereotypical Bronzed beached bum player, the pics probably would have been too risque' for this humble site. I like to explore the boundaries, I will submit any questionable pics for approval first.

Craig Henry said:

I can see it now.......Maverick will head straight down to Venice Beach and take up with some fancy leg knife and never be heard from again.

BTW - When can I expect the lil' guy to show up?

I thought it would be there by now. I sent it Priority 1 USPS. By golly, it should be there soon.

USPS? HA! I ordered a Queen knife, it was sent by USPS, and it ended up in New mexico for a few days while the postal workers walked around scratching their......head, before they figured out it should go EAST!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service