Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

In honor of the generosity and wonderful time offered to me by both Case and SMKW this past weekend we will be counting Case Knives on Friday nights show so get your thinking cap on and enter before Midnight on Wed night

ALL GUESSES MUST BE ENTERED BY WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT

The rules from last week apply

1) Announced as mode by Case (yes Tobias a Case/Colt counts)

3) closest will win

4) In the case of a tie I will have a third party draw a name

5) A display of more than 1 Case knife counts as ONE!

Best of Luck!

Just enter your guess in here.  Be sure to check the previous entries and try not to duplicate them.  The prize is the hat on the pic

Tags: Case, Knives, Live, iKnifeCollector

Views: 742

Replies to This Discussion

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are; and I apologize to all the pigmies in New Guinea.

Robert Burris said:

One day, I was walking along the road that past by an Insane asylum, with a high wooden fence. All of a sudden, I heard, coming from over the fence, "18...18...18...18. I thought, what the heck's going on over there. As I walked along, I spotted a hole in the fence, so being curious, I looked through the hole. When just as I spied in the hole, someone poked me in the eye, and then.....they all started yelling,  19....19....19....19............So I guess. I will guess 19 19 19......LOL

I WILL GUESS 37 CASE KNIVES

I will guess 29 case knives on Friday night.

Ray Ludlam said:

I will guess 29 case knives on Friday night.

I had to change my answer because I thought they would count each knife in the sets. so I guess 29.?

I think it will be 37 Case knives on Friday night!

HARVEY LEATHART said:

I think it will be 37 Case knives on Friday night!

im going to guess 20

i guess 27

From Jeff Lefffingwell to You
Sent 1 hour ago

The numbers are

12,13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 29, 33, 37, 38, 40, 45

Good luck to everyone!  Tune in and be here to count Case Knives tonight.  Remember a display counts as one

Miss Jan, what time is Show Time? Central time, and all the rest of the times? lol

Robert

It starts at 9:00 PM Eastern time.  If you are like me in the Central time zone, it starts at 8:00.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service