Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I thought I would start a discussion on something not related to knives, or maybe you have something related to knives to share that might generate a smile or give someone a good laugh. We all need to see the humor in life once in a while. I get some pretty funny e-mails sent to me once in a while. The snip thing in windows 7 make it easy to copy all most anything you want. I don't know if this is the right place to do this or not, but here it is anyway. Please feel free to add something to this discussion you might find funny. You may just make some one giggle or smile.

Views: 9843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That last one had me rolling. Looks like twin burners. The Cat is great also. Thanks for adding the laughs, Rick.

RicK said:
Just the right angle ...
Ha Ha , That's good.
Here's a redneck Christmas tree.hristmas tree.
My 3 yr old grandson lives by these rules. Come to think of it, I know a few adults that do also.His  younger brother hasn't learned these yet, as he is in a constant state of everything getting taken from him, or  his body getting knocked down,whichever occurs first.

Gotta love Larry.............

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, “Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!”
After a few seconds, Little Larry stood up. The teacher said, “Do you think you're stupid, Larry?”
“No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!”

Larry watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. “Why do you do that, mummy?” he asked. “To make myself beautiful,” said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.
“What's the matter”, asked Larry “Giving up?”

The maths teacher saw that Larry wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, “Larry! What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?”
Larry quickly replied, “NBC, FOX, ESPN and the Cartoon Network!”

Larry's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals.
One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.
“Yes” said the policeman. “The detectives want very badly to capture him.”
Larry asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?”
you do gotta love Larry!!!  And those rules sound right to me Billy

Ordered me an excercise program, off of  E-bay.

Maybe I shoulda checked into it further...

Love that one, Funny

RicK said:
Paddy & Mick flew to Canada for an adventure. They chartered a helicopter to take them into the Rockies for a week hunting moose.
They managed to bag 6. Loading the helicopter to return, the Pilot said
the helicopter could take only 4 moose. The two lads objected strongly. "Last year we shot six. The pilot let us take them all and he had the same helicopter as yours." Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded. The helicopter took off. However, while attempting to cross some mountains even on full powerthe helicopter couldn't handle the load and went down. Miraculously, surrounded by moose bodies, Paddy and Mick survived the crash. Climbing out of the wreckage, Paddy asked Mick, "Any idea where we are?" Mick replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."
That's for me! LOL!!

J.J. Smith III said:

Ordered me an excercise program, off of  E-bay.

Maybe I shoulda checked into it further...

I knew there was something "odd" going on here...

I wondered what might be wrong with me.

If I wasn't mentally unbalanced I don't think I could cope with modern life! LOL!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service