Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hey everyone,

Show me your newest tactical knife purchase! Did you finally give in and buy that knife you just had to have?

What is your latest purchases? I am interested to see what you guys are into.

Thanks,

Keelen

Tags: knives, newest, pictures, purchase, tactical, tacticool

Views: 10741

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Just picked up this Blackhawk Night Edge fixed blade offa ebay for a good deal.

My new Tactical Knife.

Benchmade Rukus 615 the little brother of the BM 610 that won the 2006 award for American made knife. Sadly long time discontinued model. This one is a masterpiece from Benchmade love the design.   

All of my purchases of defense knives have been thought out and I sometimes I had to wait until I could afford it. I have been working on an old Parker Brothers boot dagger with Japanese surgical steel to replace my S & W boot dagger. Until I get that done, I will have the following items on me when I go out, They  also help me stay grounded in a high wind.

My goodness yes, that a great looking arsenal Clay!  Wish every iKnife Collector carried that!

Clay Strong said:

All of my purchases of defense knives have been thought out and I sometimes I had to wait until I could afford it. I have been working on an old Parker Brothers boot dagger with Japanese surgical steel to replace my S & W boot dagger. Until I get that done, I will have the following items on me when I go out, They  also help me stay grounded in a high wind.

My new Tactical Knife.

Custom Neck knife by Dark Edge Knives 

The Silver Scorpion  made by Pavol Jarabica

Steel: Bohler N690 

Length: 3.34'

My new Tactical Knife.

Cold Steel Recon 1 in spear point configuration.

This one is the last in the series now I just need to get all the XL, mini, micro...

Steel: AUS 8A

Overall Length: 9 3/8" 

My new Tactical Knife.

Benchmade McHenry & Williams 710D2 

Outstanding knife with cult status I have the black blade version and I had to get also the sateen one. 

Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel

Overall Length: 8.80"

I love my 710. I carried it for a long time and never failed me, but I have to carry something else every now and then.

Patrik Ilijev said:

My new Tactical Knife.

Outstanding knife with cult status I have the black blade version and I had to get also the sateen one. 

Yes I do Agree Brad I did carry it also for a long time but then I got my Strider SNG CC and since then it is my primary carry.

Brad T. said:

I love my 710. I carried it for a long time and never failed me, but I have to carry something else every now and then.

Patrik Ilijev said:

My new Tactical Knife.

So I was not supposed to buy anything at the knife show I attended! That all went out the window when I saw this vintage Benchmade Delta Raider knife and I knew I had to have it!Then on an impulse I got the Spyderco Manix2.If anybody can tell me more about the BM fixed blade I am interested.I know its older because the "Bali-Song" label is on there as opposed to newer models with Benchmade logo.

Nice score Jeremi enjoy your purchase after all we live only once :-) 

Jeremi Lett said:

So I was not supposed to buy anything at the knife show I attended! That all went out the window when I saw this vintage Benchmade Delta Raider knife and I knew I had to have it!Then on an impulse I got the Spyderco Manix2.If anybody can tell me more about the BM fixed blade I am interested.I know its older because the "Bali-Song" label is on there as opposed to newer models with Benchmade logo.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service