Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

No respect is right. My first knife was a schrade and I still have it along with a collection of old timers and uncle henry's. Well made knifes and have held up for years. I'll post some pic's later of the small collection I have.

Views: 566

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I am going to re-pin the pivot with a 1/8" dia brass rod. Because..well I don't have a 1/8" dia nickel silver rod to replace the original.

Got the original pin drilled out.Pin installed, compressed, ground & buffed.

Good job!! Looks like new!

Got a nifty Vintage 33 OT yesterday. She was clean on the outside but there was 20+ years of Pocket lint inside her. The opening and closing snap greatly improve with a Tooth pick scraping, scalding hot water rinse & WD40 shower. After a quick blast of air from our air compressor, a light coat of oil. She snaps as well as the New Old Stock items I got from Ron James. But she has character(patina).

Brad,

I like that you cleaned out the working but left the patina.  Allowing her to keep her character and well earned patina was a nice sign of respect

That's a classic you got there Brad! Good old 33OT.

Scored another OT from eBay. Schrade USA 194OT w/ aftermarket sheath. Excited for her arrival.

Another nice one! 

Looks like you're on your way to being the "Guardian of Old Timers"! lol

I will be an Old Timer by time I collect them all. I do have some collection criteria.

Just arrived today. 5 OTG.

That's a real nice one Brad. 

I just won a 13OT on eBay for under $8 shipped! It will be here Tuesday. But, I won't be, vacation...it will have wait for me. I waited for one to come to auction that didn't have a starting bid over $100.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service