Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Show them off here.

Views: 8298

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Toby! That faux stag handled beauty is really beautiful! It looks like delrin to me, which I happen to be a big fan of. It looks good and it holds up well under hard use. Regardless of what the handle material is, that is one suh-weet lookin' camp knife! 

One of my latest editions, an Imperial made 3 blade "Scout" with a compass in the handle.  The compass is a bit problematic. I'd say it points north 1 in 360 attempts! LOL 

Anyway, this one probably dates from the 1930s.  It was part of package deal.  I cored it with a mint condition Imperial Kamp King and Providence Cutlery Co. Camp Master.  All for under $15. (including shipping)  The price was right even with a bad compass.

Good buy Tobias, great addition to your collection

I have not looked through all the pics yet but got my first IKCO Scout with a Can Opener! Can't wait to get pics its my first one!

Yes mine is almost like that one SK!

Smiling-Knife said:

This Pal Blade co is from the 1930s.

Real sweet, guys.

I love those old can openers. Oh the good ole days.

Well here it is not in terrible shape but complete with a 2.5 inch main blade and 3 tools: a cap lifter, a can opener/screw driver, a leather punch, a bail and ringed bolsters...Just a great knife for the collection!

That is a nice looking scout you have there, Steve.  I like the swedge on that main blade

Great knife Steve

I know did you see that thing ! Wow and think a "low end Imperial" LOL..TY! I love that can opener, it may or may not have had the "teeth" some do but its my first one that really sported that look.

Tobias Gibson said:

That is a nice looking scout you have there, Steve.  I like the swedge on that main blade

Thanks Ken, it just takes me back....way back!

Ken Spielvogel said:

Great knife Steve

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Deb Bowers posted a discussion
yesterday
J.J. Smith III posted a photo
yesterday
Deb Bowers commented on Deb Bowers's status
Tuesday
Deb Bowers commented on Deb Bowers's status
Tuesday
Jan Carter commented on Deb Bowers's status
Monday
Deb Bowers posted a status
"Hi! I have about 300 knives I'd like to sell. Does anyone have suggestions on how to start? May I share pictures here?"
Sunday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
Saturday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
Saturday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Saturday
Jan Carter posted a status
Jun 12
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 12
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Jun 12
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Jun 12

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 12
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 11

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service