Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Ron Cooper's Discussions (815)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"That was a 5 Star review if ever I had read one! ✯✯✯✯✯ Cheers!"

Ron Cooper replied Jan 12, 2015 to A somewhat long review of Repo German Hunting Dagger (BladesUSA Hk-1473A)

2 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Toby, I hear ya! I think I derailed your thread with all these SAK's! Oops, sorry! B…"

Ron Cooper replied Jul 3, 2014 to Low Priced But Good Quality Scout Knife?

31 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by D ale

"Toby, Good stuff, my friend! And, of course you know that the Pioneer is essentially…"

31 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by D ale

"I should also add that the Victorinox Spartan, which would probably be a closer comp…"

31 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by D ale

"Good show, Toby! With the high marks you've given Rough Rider I may just have to giv…"

31 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by D ale

"That's a great looking carrot you're dangling, Toby!"

Ron Cooper replied Mar 7, 2014 to Join and like the group and possibly win a knife or two

12 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"I love the toothpick on that old Horseman's knife. You could probably do extractions…"

Ron Cooper replied Mar 7, 2014 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"Wow! That bow fishing looks like it would be a whole lot of fun! I would love to try…"

Ron Cooper replied Jan 1, 2014 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"Wow, Toby! That faux stag handled beauty is really beautiful! It looks like delrin t…"

Ron Cooper replied Oct 24, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

"@Smiling-Knife, I really like the looks of that "Picnic Companion" you've posted! It…"

Ron Cooper replied Oct 6, 2013 to Pictures of Fishers, Scouts, Campers, Sailors and Hobos

314 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by