Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few tiny toothpicks. 

Lastly for tonight, my mini's.

Wow, Jeremy, what a great bunch of knives. They make a great collection. Thanks for showing us.

Nice Jeremy!

most of my hawks are working knives.  These three are more or less shelf queens.  That's not to say they are razor sharp and capable of cutting but I really didn't buy them for that purpose.  The one most likely to be used is the Armor Hide Rough Rider, the one farthest left. The others have more meaning to me. 

The Coal Miner os part of a larger collection, my family if from Cawood, Kentucky, a small mining camp in Harlan County.    The Colt knife has the pretty Stag Bone.  It was the last knife I ordered from the old Knives Live TV show. The whote smooth bone is from my largest collection of knives based on a particular handle material.

A few of mine now that I have things mostly squared away. Just need to do some cleaning.

Great knives Jeremy thanks for sharing

Steve and Tobias - enjoyed the pics, thanks.

Great knives and  great displays. Steve

Nice Steve, great knives and cabinet.

Joe, I just added a new Mini Group named "Novelty Knives" in the main group "Box Full of Knives". Please come join us over there and post some more pictures, thanks.
 Royal Pines Cutlery (aka Joe) said:

Here are a couple Richards Sheffield counter sales cards...

Check out those His Excellency's.  Great collections going on in here!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service