Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Since we are all knife collectors I thought it would be nice for everyone to show off a collection are two. Get one of your favorite collections together, 3 to 6 knives in all and post us a picture. It can be by pattern, style or maker; fixed or folder. What ever makes them a collection. You may post more than one collection but just 3 to 6 knives in each.

This is not a contest, just a way to show us your knives, for all to enjoy. Lets have some fun.

Views: 6113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, post as many and as much as you want. Let's have some fun and enjoy those knives in our collection. I know I enjoy seeing all of ya'll's knives.

Case Classic Prototypes and 1 of 25-Top to bottom---left to right  A-- 70071/2 Dark Blue Swirl 1 of 25-- B--  CT1072 Bird of Paradise Clasp Prototype-- C---20071/2 Mastadon Ivory Prototype light trapper--D--- CT1072  End of Day Clasp Prototype

E---71072 Violet Mosaic Clasp 1 of 25

This is a few of the knives in patterns that are not my main ones but some that I enjoy collecting. I love the large Clasp knives because of how much handle material they have. I also love vintage novelty knives because of their uniqueness. Thanks everyone for sharing ya'll's collection.

another slow growth collection -- my mushroom knives

Ranchfield [Norway*]

Joker (JKR) [Spain*]

Mercury [Italy]

Rough Rider [USA*]

Rough Rider [USA*]

Joker (JKR) [Spain*]

Burgon & Ball [England]

Bottom knife is a fixed blade shroom knife made with a Herder hawkbill blade [Germany]

Those with an asterisk are globally produced (most likely in China)  For instance Rough Rider is a made by SMKW, the TM is held by a USA company but it is produced off shore in China)  This mean only the Mercury and Burgon & Ball are made in the country listed.

The Rough Rider   440 razor sharp blade (most mushroom knives have 420 blades!)

The JKR (has a second layer with a cap lifter/can opener and a spine mounted corkscrew!) Comes with a nice nylon belt pouch)

Burgon & Ball (the brush folds in!)

The Mercury (olive wood handles with tweezers!  440 razor sharp blade!)

Robert, Thanks for sharing- You hit two of my greatest weaknesses- Clasps and  novelty / advertising knives !! Love your collection!!

Yes, don't you just love those old Novelty knives. These are all Richards of England. The one that moved from Germany in the late 1930's, to get away from Hitler. Their name was "Richardz" before they moved. I own one of their Scouts from Germany, under their old name.

John, I love the large Clamps knives to, I would collect more of them, they just cost so much for some of them.

I hope everyone is enjoying this blog. and hope they understand the less expensive collections are very welcome here too. I plan on posting some Rough Riders, if I can round them up....lol

I know Miss Jan is gonna show us some fine knives. to.....I hope.

White Smooth Bone

Darn, Tobias-- Could you at least find the time to show us one or two from your collection ?? My friend !! I will evaluate them for you if you send them to  John @ Nevergetthemback.com LMAO-

If you insist, John.  These are old pictures and quite out of date. i need to take some new ones.

Here are six of my Rough Riders.

Top row:  RR1357 Amber Jigged Bone Linerlock, RR1037 Big Daddy Barlow, RR718 Work Knife

Bottom row:  RR1390 Don't Tread On Me Stockman, RR1386 Bark Bone Gunstock, RR1327 Amber Jigged Bone Swing Guard Lockback

Robert, I ain't complaining, but I think your 3 to 6 knife limit went out the window a few posts back !! Maybe it is just me, but personally I would  rather look at a 30 knife collection as opposed to a 3 knife collection!! Could I possibly be a "knife addict:" ?? 

Naah, ------LMAO

I wanted to hold it down a little incase some only have a few in a certain group. If ya'll want to post more it's okay I guess, this is not a contest, just a way to enjoy showing off our collections.

Tell, Tobias, I won't take his Birthday away for posting too many knives....lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service