Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Got a new one you want to show off? Post a pic here.

Here's one my lovely wife bought me.

It's am 85 pattern, "razor jack" in jigged bone.

Boker85.JPG 

Let's see 'em!

Views: 4392

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple of "new" ones I just received today.

First is an 8313 pattern whittler, made in Solingen circa 1986-1995.

Love those DEL-BONE handles.

Next one is a Boker USA pattern 102. I've never seen one. I'm guessing it is circa 1945-1960. Bone scales, and the backsprings are covered. There is no liner between the two blades. Unusual. Ever seen one like this?

Here are my latest, a couple of 182 patterns:

A 2009, 140th anniversary model with chestnut scales.

And a 2010, with "smoked oak" scales.

Nice ones Ricky. That black shield looks good with the chestnut handles.
Got to love that knife. Itold my wife. Think i might get one? Ha ha
Thanks guys, I was torn between the chestnut and stag. I figured there were only 1,869 of the chestnut made, and they are still making the stag, so I will have another opportunity for stag. I gotta get a used one so I won't feel bad about carrying it every day.

Here are a couple I picked up recently. Top knife is a Boker jackknife. I think it has seen some time at a "knife mechanic". The Frame looks like a 9660 pattern. I have seen this pattern in a 1916 catalog. I'm not sure the blades are original to this knife though. The fit at blade/spring looks a little funny. The BOKER tang stamp is circa 1930s and later. It's a carry knife so I don't mind anyway.

The bottom knife is a H.Dorwal - made by Boker (Solingen), and distributed by Boker (Remscheid) for the Canadian market. I bought it from a Canadian seller on ebay. Well traveled knife, eh? I love the blade etch, but can someone tell me what the heck that creature is???

Ricky,

Nice knives! I THINK the creature on the blade is a seal.............seems like I have seen one like that somewhere before.

As for the blades on the other knife, the master blade looks original to me. I can't see enough of the secondary blade to tell. Great handles on both knives. I have always really liked ebony handled knives.

ricky i think that monster is the lochness monster.i never seen one but i think that might be it....by the way super cool knives.....

My latest find: An 8585 pattern in bone, and a 9885 pattern in delrin. Both with provenance to circa 1961!

I only bought one knife at the BLADE SHOW in ATL.

This is a new Boker Plus TUF, designed by Boker USA'a own Terry Trahan.

I like the looks, balance, and feel. Razor sharp out of the - wait, I didn't get a box...

Razor sharp right out of the display case! :-)

The only time I've used it so far is to cut the packaging off a new pocketbook my wife bought...

Rick those are nice Knives. The pictures are good two
Don't let my wife see that leg knife. She would go nuts over that one. I didn't know that Boker had made any leg knifes.

Roger Russell said:
H. Boker & Co.'s Improved Cutlery cap lifter or ladies leg.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service