Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have been thinking for quite some time on how to display my collection. I never had been the one to go the traditional route, seeing that I'm not a traditional kind of guy. I love simple things, old things, and tend to break off of what is usually done. I decided to go simple and vintage, finding old items that told a story in themselves, rather then just shelves for my collection, I tend to have just as much fun finding ways to display my knives then getting the knives themselves. How do you display your collection, traditional or with a personal touch?

Tags: displays, knives

Views: 4542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice Keen Kutter display! I know where a local dealer has one large KK display ( 10' by 6' ) , full  of carnival glass and colored fruit jars!  That just ain't right. Wants a mint for it, too!,   Oh well.                                                           Lee Smith said:

KeenKutter

Makes you want to pay a mint for it just to get all that darn glass out of it. lol

Lol. Me and a mint don't go togather.

lol same here

Mine sit in several plastic drawers stacked upon each other, like this one...

I like it, Ron. Awesome knives too!

Ron Cooper said:

Mine sit in several plastic drawers stacked upon each other, like this one...

That is beautiful!  Like the guys I have them all over the house, the EDC's tend to be just everywhere.  The collection...in a safe or two

Looks great, Jarrad!!!!

Jarrad,

I thought I was doing good with a Beaver pelt to display my beaver tail line but your is the best display I have seen of them yet

Looks very nice but I'm afraid my dogs would eat it. lol 

Well, you certainly did achieve "unique," I'll give ya that! In fact, I think you overshot unique by quite a stretch. You may have just achieved some whole new stratospheric category not ordinarily realized by us mere mortals? Or, at the very least, cosmically unique!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service