Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12337

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I received my new guy today, I love it a #56 in burnt stag, even though he wasn't supposed to be. I ordered a Yellow Rose #56 from Doc's knife works, a day later I got a call from Bruce Piehl owner of Doc's, he called to explain that they couldn't find my Yellow Rose #56. He was so very genuine and apologetic for not being able to produce the Yellow Rose, I know he felt worse than I did, I said "some things in life are just not meant to be", so no problem for me. He offered to upgrade my order to a Burnt stag for no cost, now I've been wanting to test this pattern for a while, so this was an offer I could not refuse. 

I have my new knife today, and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to more business shared between bruce and myself, I trust him for a quality product and dealership. 

Gorgeous knife!!  Let us know what you think of the pattern Johnny.  You will never go wrong with Bruce, we have dealt with him in the past and his business practices are sound

Well I just ordered a Northfield Mink with pick bone scales, it's used, but I couldn't resist the buy. I'll give it a good home for a while,  plus this pattern is on the list. I also won a photo giveaway so I have a new to me GEC #56 on the way.

That will be two #56s in a months time, I'm excited about it's arrival, it's a once loved knife too. I think maybe I should start a GEC orphanage. : ) Anyhow, you guys will see some pics once they are home. 

Johnny,

I love the orphange idea!!!  So which photo won the contest?

Red Wine & Wild Berries.

I love that knife, so I'm really happy that it won another GEC friend for me. 

GEC, Man's real best friend. : )

So far, I really enjoy the #56 pattern, it's just enough knife and far from too much. I think that the stag will move over to Sunday Church knife and the new to me natural bone will be my regular EDC. We'll see, I'm sure it will find it's way.

Then again, my brother needs a knife for squirrel season. : )

That is a well deserving picture Johnny, of course all of yours are.  Congrats.  Glad your liking the #56 and the Stag will make a wonderful Sunday knife.  Can't wait to hear the first squirrel season story 
Well, my #66 Mink arrived and it's a beauty, looks like it was never used. I'll try to get pics taken tomorrow, but they may have to wait until Sunday. Definitely gonna back me up this season, maybe a perfect vest knife.
That a boy Johnny, I love my mink and carry it everyday

Okay here it is after a days work.

I used this knife all day, it really is a sweet carry too. I enjoy it very much, I'll try to keep you guys updated on it's work life.

That is a beauty!

Thanks Jan.

Not the best pic, I  stabbed the shirt so it looks like the tip is broken off. 

One week from today starts the PA small game season. I'm sure that I'll be working, but I'll get to hunt them evening squirrels. As great as I thought the Dogleg would be for small game hunting, I think this one will be better. 

I LOVE ME SOME GEC!!!!!

Cut a lot of corn stalks today, it's a shame how many were broken. That little Mink ate up the chore though. : )

Jan, I have a question.

When you pull out your Mink, do you have a favorite blade, or do you just open the first one that shows it's self?

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service