Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12328

Replies to This Discussion

Wow yall got some nice ones

Maybe we can get them to make a little mosse in the BT!!!  I would love to have one

Well, I just made the Ben Hogan my knife, I put an edge on it with my Lansky and now it's scary sharp. It came shaving sharp, but I nocked the factory edge off pretty quickly, now it's scary sharp. I really must say that this pattern is great, I love the size and the slimness of it all.

I can see more Hogans in my future, but I'll just wait a while and I'll get used to this one.

My newest GEC is orange. : )

What is it?

Lets see...along the lines of hoping for Robert that we all get a Moose

541209 Burnt Sky Moose
661210 Pumpkin Patch
54M Moose Orange Crush
362208 Sunfish Carved Pumpkin

I am hoping you got an orange crush moose!!

no wait, I got it.  Its a halloween poster

Hmmm, no Jan not quite. 

It's a new pattern for GEC the number is 71, so thats a dead giveaway. : )

Oh then it must be that long awaited Sod Buster!!!  Congrats Johnny, let us know what you think about it.  Interesting steel

Yeah the O-1 tool steel has me intrigued. I don't plan on loosing those orange scales either, so I have another hunting/work buddy. I hear good things about the 0-1 steel, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. It will be a few days before it's actually in my hands, but I can almost feel it now. 

Look what I found under the Christmas tree.  I must have been a very good boy this year.  Best, Dan

Beautiful Knives!

Dan,

You must have been better than good!!!  Just beautiful

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by