Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12316

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the one I have been edc it's great cant put it down lololo

johnny twoshoes said:

Well thats a great one to have in any collection. The wharncliffe has received a lot of well deserved praise, I don't have one yet, but I'll get another #72 before to long. Congrats on another beauty. 

Which GEC are you EDCing?

Attachments:

That thing is beautiful, is that the Pumpkin bone, or the brimstone?

Thats a beauty though, I can see your love for it. Is that a forced patina or just use? It's nice and even either way. : )

And it would be a #73L, correct?

yes brimstone bone 73L I love the thang great edc

How long have you had it?

It's looking really good, glad to see it's not living in a box. : )

Robert,

Welcome!!!!   That Brimstone is awesome and the 73 is always a good choice.

Vicky,

BEAUTIES!!!!  Johnny is right, both great pocket pals

Robert,

Love that Red and the wharncliff is my favorite blade

Well, here's my latest...another great acquisition via my favorite knife dealer, Gary Norton/Northwest Knife Company. This is a #73 Scout with Indian Paint Brush scales. This knife is a perfect example of why I like GEC so much. The build quality of their knives is OUTSTANDING.

That is truley one sweet 73 Chris.  Gary is a great guy

Wow that's very nice Chris the 73 is my all time favorite pattern the red on that 73 is very nice

Beautiful #73, love the scales, the shield and the nail pulls. Really a great selection of craftsmanship shown. : )

I just ordered a 23 stag linnerlock pictures to come when I get it,I am fond of the 73's not sure how the 23 will favor but will try it

Congrats Robert, I'm sure it will be another beauty. The #23 is a pattern that I need to re-test, I didn't get enough use out of the first one. For me the #73 is great, so a bigger #73 should be perfect for bigger chores. Let us see some pics when you get it.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service