Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Thought I would get this thread started with who will be there?  Donnie and I will be leaving Tampa on July 25, 2011.  This should put us in Titusville PA by the 27th.  Now the open house is on Friday July 29th and 30th.   The area is just plain beautiful and there are lots of things to do while there.  Over the next few weeks I'll add some of the knife opportunites in the area and some area information but I'd really like to know....Will you meet us there?

Views: 602

Replies to This Discussion

OMG, Johnny

Did you get to see Chris, Pat and the gang?

No, unfortunately I didn't. :(

The doors were closed tight, and my view was pretty dark. I imagine they were busy at work, but I don't know for sure.

I don't want to bother anyone so I just left it be, if I saw someone, I may have nocked, but who knows. I need that excitement for the Rendezvous anyhow, so I really didn't want to spoil it. :)

It was great to see the place, just to be so close... I get a special feeling. 

I'm pumped for the Rendezvous, Im staying pretty busy so the days are flying by.

I'll see you guys very soon ...... Just blink. 

Well save a little in that wallet.....There will also be a Rendezvous Raffle Knife which will be Whaler finished in a one of a kind handle material.  What the material will be hasn't been announced yet, but I understand it will be a nice looking piece.  Tickets are $2 each and you can get them from Chris at GEC.  Send her a check with your name, address, phone, etc or give her a call and she'll take a credit card for purchases over $20.  The procedes will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Miss Jan when are y'all leaving and when can we see a picture of that Whaler? You and I need one.lol

I should have a pic on the 27th and I'll get some tickets with your name on them.  you'll be first.  We gotta get us a whale

Another great idea while in this area is 

Ride the Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad through the "Valley that changed the World". During the two and a half hour train ride car hosts will guide you through the history of the oil industry. It all started here when Colonel Edwin L. Drake drilled the world’s first successful oil well. The OC&T Railroad experience includes a visit to the Perry Street Station. Travel back in time in this beautiful restored freight station, full of exhibits, memorabilia, a soda fountain, gift shop, and tourist information center. Other stations will be visited along the train ride as well. This is a truly great adventure

Well the Rendevous is getting so close I have to start thinking about packing.  I cant wait to see everyone and coming home will be a treat also.  My mom is coming with my brother and his family to spend some time at disney.  They will stay here at the house for three days before  I get home  and then I will get to see them.  I never get to spend enough time with her so a few days seems very precious to me

Jan, sounds like your gonna have a busy week, but it also sounds like a great one. I'll be praying for your safe travel here, and back again. I'm sure you'll have a great time in Erie, I know we always do. It will be a blast getting a chance to meet you and your husband, it's easy to get along with someone when there is a common bound. 

You have to be flying out.... right?

Johnny,

Nope we are driving........Just finished planning the route.  Have you decide what day you are coming in?

Jan, my plan is to be there on the 28th, thats the first day of the Rendezvous.... correct?

I figured thats when we'd meet, hope you guys have a safe trip, I'll be praying.

8 Short days away, time is flying, I'm really pumped for this years Rendezvous. It'll be a blast meeting Jan, and Donnie, I think we share some pretty common interests.

See you soon

Johnny,

I work now through Saturday and Donnie will work the weekend.  Monday Morning we will be heading to the beautiful state of PA.  Case is getting excited, everytime we mention going on a trip he goes to the door.  He doesn't know where he is going but he certainly wants to go LOL.  I am looking forward to meeting Johnny, his mom and all of you that are coming.  To everyone travelling, be safe.  Thanks for the prayers Johnny they are always a welcome companion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service